Chapter I

Nasir's POV

I was laying in my bed thinking about what I should do tonight when I thought of an idea. Normally the villagers don't go outside the walls of the village for their protection, but I feel like I can handle myself. I got up and got dressed. I headed towards the doors of the wall after I left my house with a pocket knife.

 I headed towards the doors of the wall after I left my house with a pocket knife

(This is his knife.)

My mom had given me a pocket knife when I was 13 because she knew someday we'd be attacked and she wanted me to be safe. I walked out the door, keeping the knife in my pocket. I walked around outside the wall and I heard growling.

I turned around and saw a Saintos. I ran from it, knowing it was chasing me and I ran to a cliff. I stood on the edge scared. I know I have my knife, but this thing has powers and I'm not using my magic. I then saw a wolf come out of nowhere and attack the Saintos.

The Saintos ran away and the wolf walked over to me. I saw it turn into a werewolf and I about screamed before he covered my mouth. "Shush. I'm not going to hurt you." He said. I nodded, only because I was scared of werewolves more than I was of Saintos.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm just scared.." I said quietly. He nodded. "Come with me." He said and held out his hand. I blushed a bit and took his hand shakingly. He lead me to a cave not to far from the village and he lead me inside.

I honestly was scared to walk in, but I did anyway. I looked around the cave and it looked nice, but I'm still scared. I was oddly tired, probably from the running earlier and he lead me over to a bed. I think it's his. "If you're tired you can sleep here and I'll take you home. I can look human so it's easier for me to go into the villages." He said.

"O-okay.." I said shyly and laid on the bed. I turned into my cat form and fell asleep.

???'s POV

He looked adorable sleeping but I could tell he was cold. I turned into my wolf form and wrapped myself around him to protect him and kept him warm.