Chapter XXVIII

Adam's POV

I laid in bed thinking about my darling Evalyn. I really wish I could hold her again, but at last I can't. She's dead and I'm alive, well mostly. I'm still alive even though in a realm of the dead. Much like Augustine and Lucinda. As long as I'm still living, they can be here.

Evalyn's pov

I honestly wish I wasn't dead right now. But it's been years since I passed and my body is already decayed. At least I can still watch my kids as they grow up. I do get to talk to my lover here and there, when we're able to talk that is. I sighed, thinking.

Nasir's pov

Every step we take we're closer to the capital. I can't believe we're almost there. Now it's just going to be a year before we get to our old region. Because of the water and also the boat we will be on will need to stop to stock up on supplies like food and water. So that's going to be a lot of stopping.

Lei's pov

We started seeing Nasir's hand stop glowing here and there. Which that's good cause soon he won't have to wear the gloves. We're just hoping that it stays when the glowing stops. I sighed and looked at the horses. They were resting and looked so peaceful as they did.

Augustine's pov

I watched over Nasir with the crystal ball. I've seen his hands randomly start glowing. It's weird and I don't understand why it does this. 'I'll see you soon my prince. I promise you that.' I thought inside my head looking at my sleeping prince with the crystal ball.

You'll know the truth soon, my son. Everyone will know the truth soon enough.