Chapter XXIV

??????'s POV

I watched my boy from where I was when he was on this trip. I wish I could tell the truth about everything. But at last I can't. That would ruin the story for you. I sighed softly thinking.

????'s

Letting both Augustine and Lucinda stay inside the guest rooms in the castle is actually really good. One because it'll help them trust me a little and two because they know, hopefully, that I won't hurt them.

Nasir's POV

~dream~

I woke up in a room by myself and I felt a presence I've missed for so long. I felt Augustine. It felt like he was right beside me. I walked to a wall of the room and saw a door there. I went through the door and I saw a beautiful lake.

I also saw Augustine standing by the lake. Then I saw Lei, Lucinda, and my dad.. My dad is here in my dreams? Why? I questioned myself. "Don't ask stupid things kid." I heard a voice say. It was my dad's voice.

I looked over at my dad and he had a soft smile on his face. I shook my head. "This is just a dream." I mumbled to myself. I walked back into the room and that door disappeared.

I walked to the opposite wall and saw that another door appeared. I opened the door and saw that it was a nightmare. It was back at my home town. The day it was attacked. Burning buildings, people running a screaming, me and Lei running for our lives with my mom and dad.

But the saddest part of this was how I saw both of my parents sacrifice themselves for me and Lei. "We're still here with you." That's what my mom said before she died. I miss you mom and dad.

~end of dream~

I miss you too son.