Chapter XXIII

????'s POV

I really wish I could go to him physically and tell him the truth but I can't. He's slowly finding out though which is good in a way but at the same time it's not good. He needs to learn it from the person he got it from. I think that time will come soon enough though. He'll be here soon.

I've been letting Augustine and Lucinda sleep inside the castle instead of them sleeping in cells because I want them to feel more comfortable and because I want them to trust me. Not completely, but enough to know that my intentions are not to kill or harm them in anyway. I sighed softly and smiled as I thought. "He'll know about the truth soon enough my darling Evalyn."

Nasir's POV

~about 3 quarters from the capital~

We're getting so close to the capital and honestly I can't wait to get there. Lei and I figured out that if I wear gloves my hand doesn't glow so we got me a pair of gloves to wear so when we're on the ship it doesn't freak people out. I sighed softly. "Lei what are we going to do?" "About?" Lei asked.

"The hand thing I have when I need to take a shower or go swimming or something like that?" I asked her. "Oh.. I don't know.." She said. "Let's hope we don't have to worry about the swimming thing." She said.

Messiah was sitting beside us as we were camping for tonight since we're not close to a town or village. He was keeping an eye on the horses while the rest of us were relaxing. I think Lei had fallen asleep. "You should get some sleep Nasir. We got more long days ahead of us." Messiah said. I nodded and laid down falling asleep.