Chapter VI

Nasir's POV (two months later)

Every day now Augustine checks up on me to make sure I'm okay. Honestly I don't know why he wants to, he doesn't have to. I laid on my couch reading a book when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said, and Augustine walked in.

He smiled at me and sat beside me. I smiled back at him. "How you feeling today?" He asked. "I'm feeling good, I was enjoying my loneliness until you came." I said with a giggle.

"I'm not that bad." He said pouting. "Sure you're not." I said with a sarcastic tone. He knew I was messing with him so he didn't let it bother him.

"Wanna go and do something?" He asked. "Like what exactly?" I asked. "I don't know, anything it's a beautiful day so why not go for a walk or something?" He said.

"Alright." I got up. I put on a pair of shoes and looked over at him. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded in response.

We decided to walk around town, it was very enjoyable. Later on we went to his cave and cuddled for a bit. It started to turn to night and I wanted to leave, but at the same time I didn't. I had this urge to stay with him and do something. I sighed softly and licked his cheek. He looked over at me with a smile.

"Why did you lick my cheek?" He asked. "I don't know, but I have this urge to do something with you since we're alone." I mumbled shyly. He smirked a bit and pulled me onto his lap.

I blushed darkly and he pecked my neck. "If you wanted me that badly you could have just told me." "I don't want you like that!" I said blushing. "Yes you do, I can see it in your eyes." He said.

---------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next? You decide, Smut or drama.
Smut is A and Drama is B
Decide in the comments.