Chapter XXX

Lei's pov

~1 town away from the capital~

We're about to be at the capital. "Remember what we're looking for when we get there right Lei?" Nasir asked. "Yep, wasn't it the biggest boat there? That is a passenger boat?" I asked. "It was, and then we had to get a smaller boat because that big one was full remember?" He said.

I nodded. "I forgot okay, I have a lot on my brain." I said. "Yeah, I understand." He said sadly sounding. I know he's still thinking about Augustine just l Ike how I'm still thinking about Lucinda.

~later now they are at the capital~

Nasir's pov

Shortly after we got to the capital I turned to look at Messiah, but he was gone. "My job here is done. Someone important to you Nasir wanted me to watch over you while you were getting to the capital. I'm really a spirit and my job was just finished when we got here. Which means it's time for me to go." I heard a voice say inside my head. It was Messiah's voice.

'Thank you for helping me stay safe... You be safe man.' I said back to him inside my mind. "I will, now good luck with where you're going." He said. I nodded smiling. I know he was able to see what I was doing before he fully left and I could sense that he waved goodbye.

"Did you know Messiah was a spirit?" I asked Lei. "Yes. I actually saw him become a spirit a long time ago in front of me." She said. "Wow and you never told me?" I said with a small pout.

"Sorry. I made myself try to forget the whole incident." She said. I huffed a bit. "Well we should put these horses in a shelter then go to our boat." I said. She nodded and we took the horses to a shelter.

~more later~

Finally we found our boat. It wasn't to big, but big enough to hold 100 to 200 passengers. We gave the guy at the front of the ramp to onto the boat our names and he checked his list. "Go on ahead, your room is number 87. Any clothes or other personal items that you've brought with you will already be put in there." He said.

"Thank you." I said smiling and me and Lei headed to our room. This is going to be a fun trip. After a bit we heard the captain speak. "Alright everyone we will be heading to Hookwood in the Halimorria region." He said then I saw through the window in our room that we were moving.

"Home here we come." Me and Leilani said at the same time.