Chapter III

Augustine's POV

I walked out of my cave at night in my wolf form when I heard a meow just out of the blue. I followed the sound and saw Nasir sitting on the ground by a tree.

(This is the tree)

(This is the tree)

I stayed quiet and watched what he was doing. I saw him open up a portal to a different world, it looked like the place where good souls go when they die. I saw a woman appear in the portal, it seemed that he was using it to talk to her.

Maybe it's his mom? Yeah I think that's who she is. "Hey mom." Nasir said to the woman. "Hey son. How's life going in your new region?" His mom asked him. "Good, the Saintos did find me, well one did, but I was saved by a werewolf." He explains to her.

"I'm glad you're safe, but please be more careful. I know you hate your powers that you got when you were attacked the first time, but you need them to keep you alive." His mom said. "I know.." He said sighing.

Man I understand why he wouldn't like his powers especially if he was attacked by Saintos when he was younger. I heard a small hiss and I think he noticed me. "What the hell?! How long have you been there?!" He asked me.

"Uh... About 20 minutes..." I said and turned to my normal form. His mom looked at me, then him. "Is this the boy that saved you?" She asked him. "Yes, his name is Augustine." He replied.

She looked back at me. "How old are you?" She asked. "18." I said. "You're to years older than that dork there." She said pointing to her son. "I am?" I asked surprised.

She nodded and looked at Nasir. "Stop saying you're straight Maximiliano." She said to him. Nasir shook his head. "Mom I've said it many times. I'm straight." He said. "Straight gay that's what you are son. You're gay and you know it." She said to him smirking.

I giggled on the inside. Even his mom knows he's gay or at least part of the LGBT group. But the thing is he's in denial. I need to get it out of him. Need to get him to realize he's apart of the LGBT community.