Chapter XI

Augustine's pov

I sighed as I saw Nasir asleep peacefully on my bed when I returned from hunting. I smiled and put the food away so it wouldn't get old and moldy. I sat down beside Nasir smiling. He was so cute and he didn't even know it. There was just something that pulled me to him when we first met and I don't know what it was.

Maybe I'll find out someday.

Someday....

????'s pov

"Sir! We failed to capture that boy again!" One of my guards said. I growled a bit but sighed. "When are you going to be able to fucking find him?" I asked them.

"We do not know. But we're trying our best." She responded. "Find him soon. I need to have a talk to him about who he is." I said. She nodded then left the room.

I sighed again and went to my sleeping quarters. That boy doesn't know what he's capable of yet and it's bad that he doesn't. For me and the rest of the world. "Sir?" I heard a guard say after knocking on my door.

"Come in, what is it?" I asked. "What was the boy's name?" He asked. "That will remain a secret." I said. "But sir, you told us once before." He said. "I know, but I'm getting old and I forgot his name." I lied.

My guard nodded then left the room. I laid down and decided I'd take a nap. I fell asleep ever so lovely.

Someday....

Augustine's pov

I kept hearing myself say that word. "Someday" I said to myself. I don't know why I was myself echo. It was so weird, but I let it slide. Something strange is going to happen in the future and I don't want Nasir to get hurt.