Chapter XIII

Nasir's pov

~A few weeks later~

I went back to that same lake and touched the water again. It felt happy, but wary of the surroundings. I had my pocket knife with me and I was ready to defend myself if I have to. I touched one of the trees and felt like I was at home. I'm not pregnant, I know this because my stomach hasn't shown any change at all.

I looked out into the lake and I saw something in the fog. It looked like a silhouette of someone but then it was gone. I sighed and got up from where I was sitting and I walked to the town that everyone else was at. I decided I would go see Lei since I haven't seen her in a few days. I went to her house and knocked on the door.

No response I knocked again, still no response. Now I'm starting to get worried. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. I sighed and walked away from her house. "Where could she be?" I asked myself.

"Are you looking for the girl that lives here?" A man asked. "Yes, she's my best friend." I said. "She's out with her friend Allen." He explains. "Oh okay. Do you know where they are?" I asked.

He nodded slightly. "They are out at the park. You young folk are crazy." He said. "Oh she doesn't like guys like that." I said. "But thank you for the help." I said then walked away. The dude nodded then went and minded his own business.

I went to the park he directed me to and I saw them. "Lei!!!" I yelled to her. She saw me and ran to me hugging me tightly. "Nasir!!!" She squeals. I smiled happily.

"How are you doing today?" I asked. "I'm doing fine how about you?" She asked. "I'm doing well. I'm not pregnant at all which is good." I said. She nodded.

~later~

I went back home and I saw Augustine just in his boxers cooking something to eat. I hugged him from behind and he smiled. "Hey darling." He said smiling. I smiled back. "Hey love."

Diaries (Book One of Diaries)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें