An Old... Friend? I Guess?

A/N: ^^^ What I imagine her face to look like when she sees... well... you'll know when!

 you'll know when!

November 23, 2008

Atlanta, Georgia

The Store

"Hey, T-Dog, try that C.B. Can you contact the others?" Morales asked the other man who had been in protective gear. We had spent the last few minutes introducing ourselves, and honestly, I couldn't imagine these people surviving these past two weeks. They seem a little... scatter-brained. Like they need a leader.

"Others? The refugee center?" Rick asked, looking dumber than ever.

"Yeah, the refugee center. They've got biscuits waiting at the oven for us." Jacqui teased while T-Dog walked over to the C.B. to apparently try and contact the rest of his group.

"Rick, there aren't any refugee centers. Or if there are, they've been overrun. The government has fallen. It's just random scattered groups now." I whispered, trying to ignore the crestfallen look on the poor man's face. But honestly it was kind of hard to miss.

"Got no signal. Maybe the roof." T-Dog called over, and then the greatest thing that could ever happen... happened. Gun shots.

"Oh no. Is that Dixon?" Andrea groaned, staring up at the ceiling, and I had a feeling that my brothers and I weren't going to like what was about to happen.

"What is the maniac doing?" Morales said, staring around at us like we had the answer.

"Come on. Let's go." Glenn called, running up some stairs in the back, which probably led to the roof, and I fell to the back where my brothers were.

"You don't think?" I whispered, staring over at Dean who was glaring at the stairs as we ran up them.

"No... surely not." He said back, sparing a glance at me and then continuing his glaring contest with the stairs.

Sam continued to ignore me, as he has been doing since I found out about him sleeping with Ruby and him drinking her blood, and Ruby of course... didn't really know what we were talking about.

When we got up to the roof, the group was already screaming at a man who was using a sniper rifle to shoot at the walkers on the ground below us.

"Are you crazy!" T-Dog was screaming, but the man just laughed and continued shooting, and my eyes narrowed at the familiar sound.

"Oh jeez." Andrea said, but my eyes were locked on the man, waiting for him to turn around and prove me wrong.

Nope. I was so right. Merle Fucking Dixon. (Andddd here it is!)

"Hey! Y'all be more polite to a man with a gun!" Merle's rant was cut off, I say cut off because when Merle speaks, he likes to use up all the air in the room, and considering we were outside... well... but yeah. Dean cut him off.