Déjà Vu

A/N: I'm sorry guys, I really did mean to update last weekend, but I had a horrible day at work on Thursday and spent most of the weekend recouping and then working the past few days again, but I'm going to try to write this next bit as well as I can, hopefully I'll post some more chapters besides this one tonight but we will see. I hope you enjoy, I don't think it's my best but I'm really trying to just get you guys something, so here we go:

 I hope you enjoy, I don't think it's my best but I'm really trying to just get you guys something, so here we go:

"Alright, so... game plan? I guess best way to start, Cas, you know where you, Sam and Dean are right now right? Can you go get them please?" Cas nodded, and popped away before my eyes, and I forced myself to turn away from the two Daryl's and Sam, to go back over to the Impala where we could start game planning this shit up. 

"What the hell Cas?" I heard a moment after I reached the car, and when I turned back around to look, Dean was standing there, with a super confused second Sam, and the second Castiel behind him, with the future Cas gripping his arm. 

"What the fuck is going on? It's like Déjà Vu around here!" Dean roared, looking around at all the doubles before his eyes finally landed on me, the only not double here besides him. 

"Alright, first of all, everyone chill the fuck out and get over here. Future versions, please stand to my left, and regular versions on my right. For clarity's sake, future ones, you will be number twos, and regulars will be ones, because this is giving me a freaking headache. Dean come here." Everyone followed my orders, calmly moving around the hood of the Impala, with Dean and myself standing at the head of it, and Cas, Daryl, and Sam number two on my left, and Cas, Daryl, and Sam ones on my right. It felt like seeing double but it was better than when they were all mixed together. 

"Great. Now that we're all lined up, can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?" Dean said snappily, and I rolled my eyes, but decided to explain. 

"Cas, Daryl and Sam came back from... four hours? In the future to save you and I from dying. And before you say 'it's fate' we know. But Michael, as in the archangel that wants to use you as a condom, came down and said if we don't save you then he will kill everyone. That this wasn't your fate." I explained, but before I could say anything else, future Daryl cut in. 

"It's not yours either." I shot a look at him, but didn't say anything as I turned my attention to future Cas and Sam. 

"How'd it happen?" I asked bluntly, making Sam get super pale and Cas looked like he didn't want to tell us. He shot a few looks at Sam two and Daryl two, before finally meeting my eyes again. 

"Dean and I found a bunker, we thought it would be safe, a good place to wait this out. So we came to get everyone. You went down, left a few up at the surface. It was deep, and you wanted me to stay at the surface to protect the others just in case so I did." Cas started, before Sam jumped in. 

"It was going good, we went down a few miles maybe, and followed this path. Dean hadn't cleared it, wanted backup so we weren't sure what was down there. It was going fine until we found this cavern I guess, huge room, would have plenty of area for us to hole up in, and it was getting some natural sunlight from somewhere, didn't really get to take a look before the walkers started coming. There were a few of us but not enough. We did the formation, and we were doing good but then..." Sam stopped, looking like he couldn't continue on as he stared at Dean. So Daryl took over. 

"Dean got bit. Overwhelmed by a couple. Evie you tried to save him but you couldn't. You were screaming, not paying attention, and it was like... you gave yourself to one, let it bite you. I couldn't save you." I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was staring at me, in a way I hadn't seen before but it made this weird feeling pop up in my stomach that I hadn't felt since I was just learning what attraction was. I knew this, of all times, was not the time for me to get a school girl crush but I couldn't help it. 

"I came down when I heard you screaming Evie. It was almost a prayer, so it was enough. I wasn't fast enough, but I saved the others, and Sam, Daryl and I decided the risk was worth it to come and save you both." Cas finished and I nodded, turning to look at the original trio and my big brother. He looked upset, but not defeated, he knew that we had to survive, if only to save our friends. 

"Alright. So we know where it is. Simple plan, we just don't go there." Dean said, clapping his hands like it was settled but I shook my head. 

"No, not settled. It Michael is right then sure, but he could be lying. This could have been our fate and if it is, no matter what we do, where we go, we will die in four hours. What we need to do is pick a spot, and have both of the Cas' with us, everyone else needs to stay away and we fight like hell to survive the next four hours." I said, putting my hands firmly on the hood, trying to make it seem like I was more sure of my plan then I actually was, but there was no way I was getting any of these men to die for me. No way. 

"Hell no. We aren't letting you just go out by yourselves to wait. That's bull. We do this together. We are stronger, together." Daryl two growled out, with Daryl one nodding in agreement, a freakily similar scowl on both their faces. 

"No-" I started to say, but Sam cut me off. 

"Evie, we're family. And we are not going to leave you alone to handle this yourselves. Daryl's right, we do this together." I scowled, and turned to look at Dean for help but he had his arms crossed over his chest, a super serious look on his face that I didn't see often. 

"Evie. They're right. As much as I'd love to keep everyone out of harm's way, if we die, they all die anyway. If they want to help, who are we to stop them? It's their lives too." I huffed, looking down at my hands that were splayed on the hood, pushing down so hard that the tops of my hands were white, and I could see the veins in my hands. I looked up, and met each man's eyes. They were all so concerned about Dean and I and it was written all over their faces. 

And I didn't want them to be in danger for me. 

But Dean was right. 

If Dean dies, so do they, and who am I to take away their right to fight for their lives?

It was silent for a long moment as I debated it in my head, before finally coming to the only decision I knew they would accept. 

"Fine. But the ones who don't want to fight, they need to be protected too. Someone needs to stay behind and protect them." 

"I will." Cas one offered, and when I looked at him he shrugged. 

"What? You've got two angels, we can split up now. I can trust myself to take care of you and your brother, don't worry." 

I let out a chuckle before turning my attention back down to the map. 

"Alright... so what's the plan?"