Welcome To The New World Order

A/N: I am so sorry I haven't updated like I told one of my wonderful readers I would! A bunch of stuff has happened since I said that, and let's just say that ~$6,000 later I am getting a new bathtub, new plumbing, and the ceiling of my garage is getting repaired. Also my cat got lost in the flooding walls so that was fun (yes he is fine). Anyway, sorry that I haven't updated, hopefully you all like this chapter!

 Anyway, sorry that I haven't updated, hopefully you all like this chapter!

December 12, 2008

Senoia, Georgia

The Highway

"What the fu-" Was all I heard before I was engulfed by my two ginormous brothers in a dog-pile-esque hug. 

"Where the fuck were you?" Dean was the first person to actually finish his sentence since we arrived, and I was finally able to wiggle out of the death-trap that was my brothers' arms. 

"I got stuck in the middle, between the house and the Dixons, so I went to the barn. Cas saved me." I explained simply, smiling up at the angel who has quite literally swooped down and saved the day. I watched Dean finally acknowledge Cas, and I kind of wanted to cry a little. His eyes were misty as he stared at the angel, and he finally pulled him into a hug. 

"Glad to have you back." I could kind of hear him say, but I wasn't really listening. I was staring at Sam, who was blinking furiously down at his feet. 

"What? You lose your shoe again?" I asked with a smirk, making him finally look up at me, a glare on his face but it dropped off just as soon as it came and he pulled me into another hug.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you." He whispered in my ear, bending down so much I thought that he would snap in half, the great green giant. 

"It's fine Sam. We can talk about it later." I whispered back, not really thinking this was the proper place or time to do this. 

"We gotta keep moving." Rick's voice called out loudly, and it snapped my brothers and I out of our moment pretty damn quickly. IW turned to look at Rick, who didn't look too bad. I took a quick scan around the group, and noticed we were missing a fair few. 

Before I could open my mouth to ask, Daryl met my eyes and shook his head, and I knew then that they were gone and there wasn't anything we could do anyway. 

"There have been walkers crawling all over here. I say head east." Rick stared, and Daryl nodded and I snapped my head away from him, just then realizing how long I had been staring at him. 

"Stay off the main roads. The bigger the road, the more walkers, mo assholes like this one. I got him." Daryl said with a grunt, pulling the trigger on his crossbow and killing a walker that had been sneaking up on the group that I hadn't even noticed. 

God damn where is my head even at?