Fire - 04/08/2020

"I have a solution." He turned to me, turning away from the mess.

"Thank goodness." I looked at the house, everything was destroyed and filled with some sort of goo.

"It involves fire." Is he crazy?! Does he remember that it likes fire?!

I looked at him straight in his eyes. "Absolutely not."

"Why not?" Does he want to get us killed?!

"Did you forget how we even got in this mess in the first place?"

He looked away. "No..."

"Ok then." I said while starting to clean the place up. "No. Fire."

"Do you have any other ideas?" He seemed scared, but he tried to make it look like he was just mad.

"No," I kept on trying to clean the place while he was just standing there, "but I know we can come up with something better then that."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to writ more scenes. I feel comfortable with writing emotions, but having to write an actual scene is out of my comfort zone. Which is exactly the point of this personal challenge. I really enjoy writing every night.

Anyways, it is 10:22.

Go read Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. It is one of my personal favorite books. I've read it like 5 times and plan on reading it even more.

Thank you for reading this (even though no one does),

- Lilly Rose