Motivation - 05/01/2020

Did you know that when you tell someone your goals or dreams you are less likely to achieve them?

When people tell other people their goals, they loose a part of their motivation.

I don't know specifically how that happens, but I know that it has happened to me.

When I decided I wanted to be a writer, and I told my mom, I stopped being so obsessed with it. When I decided I wanted to be an actress, and I told my mom, I wasn't as motivated anymore. When I decided I want to become a tv producer someday, at first I didn't loose my motivation, but the next morning it felt a little less intense.

If you can't tell I want to be a Tv producer in the future right now.

Whenever I told my friends that I had a crush on someone, I lost the crush.

I think this is funny, because in order to achieve your dreams, you need help, but telling people demotivates you. It is very contradictory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I walked my dog with my dad. We ended up talking about what I want to be in the future, and my plans in how to get there. It wasn't my first time talking about it though. I really liked this walk, and I enjoyed the conversation with my dad.

Anyways, it's 9:35 pm (05/01/2020).

Thanks for reading this,

- Lilly Rose

Ps. I love that it's Friday and I won't have home work tomorrow (I will have extra credit though).