002. welcome back to views

ミ★
"did this boy just giggle?"

Natalie and Jason was certain that David was hiding something from them. He was actually happy these days, and less agitated. Despite what the viewers see on his vlogs, David was actually a really moody guy who always, always, demands attention. However, things have been different for the past week, David could not care less if no one was checking in on him or listen to his random revelations. It was great at first, because Jason, Natalie, heck, even Taylor could finally breathe a little, but now it's just weird and a little unsettling.

Now, David was on his bed, waiting for Jason and Joe to finish setting things up for the podcast recording. He's sitting on his phone, as usual, not really doing any of the heavy lifting. Just as Jason was about to tell him that they were ready though, David let out the tiniest giggle which made Jason and Joe to look at each other with shock written in their faces.

Did this boy just giggle like a some lovestruck school girl?

David was seriously going to get it during the podcast.

And get it he did. Jason was relentless in trying to get David to confess with what he's been doing  with his phone all day, also adding the fact that he hasn't been able to leave his phone alone lately. But David, being the infuriating guy that he is just laughed at Jason and somehow managed to steer the topic away from his unusual behavior. Truth is, he was scared that he was actually in the middle of something very stupid and he didn't want to make a big deal out of nothing.

Throughout the recording, he saw that he had gotten a couple of texts from Aubrey, the girl behind his girly giggles and most of his attention. It took everything in him not to reply immediately because he knew that Jason was going to bring the topic back up again if he did. So he restrained himself, to the point where he had to squeeze the pillow on his lap because his hands were itching to open his phone.

When they were done recording David couldn't help but feel relieved and excited that he gets to be able to read Aubrey's texts.

aubrey
davidd
DAVIIIDDD
GUESS WHATTT
my project has officially been APPROVED
so I can finally be able to have room to breathe
for awhile because now I get to do the fun part,
which is making it happen!!

david
YESS! 🕺🏼🕺🏼
does that mean we can finally see each other?
are you in town?

aubrey
about that, davee

david
please don't tell me that you don't actually
want to meet me and I've been reading this
all wrong from the start

aubrey
no it's not that
i'm in london davee
and I'm going to be here for the next three months

david
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
AUBREY HUGHES

aubrey
i know i should've told you sooner

david
YEAH I'D THINK SO TOO
we've been talking non stop for the past week and you didn't think once to say anything about where you weree???
all this time I thought you lived in LA

aubrey
i do!
i'm just on a business trip thingy for work
i told you I'm doing a project and I've been
making the proposal
after I'm done and it has finally taken off I'm
going back to la and
let the london lads continue

david
oh?
then why did you put your location
on LA on SKIP! ???

aubrey
because
i'm only in London for a short while
if I want to actually date a guy
I don't want him to live on
the other side of the world

David
I still think not telling me is a dick move

aubrey
i know it is davee
i'm so so sorry :(
i'd understand if you don't want to talk
to me anymore

David was unsure of what to say to Aubrey because he was so annoyed at what Aubrey did. If he was in her position telling him would be the first thing he would do. After retyping his reply a couple of times he decided to leave it alone and left Aubrey on read. He didn't want to ghost her but he figured it wasn't going to be a long time, he just needed to be really certain about his reply.

The vlogger shifted his attention to his friends, and they went out to Saddle Ranch that night, so everyone was all down for a good time. David tried his best to remain unaffected by what happened with Aubrey but it was to no avail. He was so annoyed that Aubrey had lied and that he's not going to be able to see her until 3 months from now. He was annoyed that even though he had the money to buy a gazillion airplane tickets, there's also no way for him to get to London.

The later the night progresses, the more annoyed he got. He was starting to show it too, since Jason and Natalie can definitely feel his change in mood now. Not to mention that he's been acting like a little bitch ever since he put his phone away in anger earlier.

It was then and there that Jason and Nat decided that they were going to find out the person who has that big of an impact on David, and that they were going to stop at nothing to figure it out.

On the other hand, after letting loose and blowing off steam with his friends at the club, David decided that he didn't want to make what Aubrey did a big deal. Besides, he should probably take things slow. After all, Aubrey is technically still a stranger to him. He shouldn't get so attached so quickly.

david
it's okay bree
i'm not mad about it 
anymore

aubrey
you have no idea how happy
i am to hear that dave !
once i'm back
i'll be in dire need
of an LA boy :)

david
i hope i'm your guy
then

aubrey
i hope so too, dave xx