039. #WeLoveAubrey

ミ★
"i don't want to lose her."

To say that things were awkward between the vlog squad would be an understatement. It was their annual friendsgiving and they're all supposed to have a nice dinner that day.

Aubrey and David were not the type of people to make a big scene so without even thinking about it much, Aubrey decided that she was still going to show up at the event. Besides, she had missed her friends. David was right, she kind of disappeared from their lives these past few weeks, and the girl didn't think it was fair to her friends.

She walked in with her head held high. If she was being honest with herself, she really didn't know how to act around everyone. She was well aware that she had hurt David with her actions, but his words had hurt her a lot too.

He, like everyone else, had called her a spoiled brat. It was okay if a stranger did it, but for her boyfriend to say the same thing?

David was the one who was supposed to reassure her that she wasn't at all what people were saying about her. Was that really what he thought of her? Has he been enduring her snotty and privileged personality this whole time? Why didn't he say anything?

Aubrey had tried so hard not to let what people were saying about her to not to get to her. She had even reduced the amount of times she appeared in the vlogs and media, just because she wanted to strengthen herself first before coming back. That was the true reason as to why she's been avoiding being on camera and just the spotlight in general. Her logic was, if she had learned how to deal with the hate, she wasn't going to be affected by it at all, making her able to handle being in the vlogs and receiving comments once again.

Who knows? Maybe she'll be able to redeem herself in the media too.

Things were starting to work out too, she was slowly getting more sure of herself. She was doing very well until David found out that she has been deliberately avoiding being in his vlogs and called her the exact same thing that threw her off in the first place.

His words completely changed everything. David was someone whose opinion she valued a lot, so if he called her a rich spoiled brat, then her mind would automatically just go onto a haywire and analyze every single thing about herself.

Ever since the night of their fight, Aubrey had been in a terrible mental state. She had second-guessed every single action she took, afraid that she was acting too entitled or privileged. She didn't even know what's okay to do anymore. Is she allowed to use the credit card that her dad gave her or is that her being spoiled and not knowing what it's like to work hard for money?

In the mean time, David was also having the worst of time. He was a really sensitive guy, and he almost never got angry. He didn't even know what came over him when he called Aubrey a rich brat when he knew that his girlfriend was the furthest thing from it.

He was such an idiot. Aubrey is the sweetest and kindest person he's ever met. There was no way that she would do something that she knew would hurt him if there wasn't a reasonable explanation. He should've known that the bullshit Aubrey told him about changing her mind wasn't true at all and instead it was just a cover up because she didn't want to tell him the truth. Fuck. How could he let his ego get the best of him that badly?

David started crying the second he got in the car. He didn't even stop when he got to his house and went straight to his room. Natalie and Taylor were the ones to witness the whole thing and so far, only the two assistants and Jason actually knew about David and Aubrey's fight. David refused to tell them what happened though, he only
told them that they had fought and he had been the biggest dick to her.