033. poster couple

ミ★
"my name jeff."

"What's up guys, welcome back to VIEWS! The podcast in which Jason continuosly talks about how he needs to lose weight but never actually does," David started the podcast, of course, he did it with a jab at Jason since it is now a tradition

"Or it could also be the podcast where I entertain a 23-year-old's random and naive insights on things and pretend that they're actually smart so I can get thousands of dollars just by saying yes to everything he says," Jason shot back.

David laughed at him, "Ok, ok, geez Jason, another kind sentence and people might think you're in love with me."

The two then proceeded to talk about the things that has happened during the week. They mostly talked about how David has really put a big focus on TikTok and how he's now actually making an effort to create content for the app.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

"Ok, Dave, enough about TikTok, we get it, you love the app but come on, you had the biggest birthday party ever a couple of days ago and people want to know about it."

"Yeah, that shit was INSANE. I can't believe it actually happened."

"It was pretty insane. Did you have a feeling though that it was going to happen at that house?"

"No! Oh my god, that was what really blew me away. Okay, so, for those of you who hasn't watched the vlog yet, my friends basically made me believe that there was going to be a surprise party for my birthday at my house, and Jason was trying to occupy my time and attention. I was told that the house was actually Jason Derulo's house and we were going to make fucking TikToks together! In hindsight, I should've at least had some sort of feeling. Then again, you guys usually suck at surprises so I didn't have high expectations," David chuckled.

"You just had to end it with an insult, huh," Jason responded, "Well this year, we had a secret weapon."

"Yeah, my own fucking girlfriend," The boy pointed out, "I practically handed you guys your game changer."

"Ok, yeah, that's true. How did that make you feel though? I mean, throughout the years, you have given people expensive gifts and surprises, I think this is actually the first time you're on the receiving end, how was that?"

"I didn't expect to love it as much as I did, honestly. But that night man, it was truly one of the best nights of my life, hands down."

"Was it because you were given this like, really extravagant and elaborate lifestyle? I know we've seen this type of shit all the time but I don't think we've experienced something of this magnitude."

"No! Not at all actually, it's not that. It's mostly just that party was so perfectly arranged for everyone to have so much fun. Like, it made me so happy, in tears even, that that many people came to celebrate me and my birthday and they had the best time."