015. unprecedented times

ミ★
"i can't believe it's this good."

TWITTER !

Natalie Mariduena | @natalinanoel
ladies and gentlemen...we are entering
unprecedented times here

15,1k likes and 1,847 rts

@user1: sus

@user2: are we getting new merch ???

@user3: YO WHAT DOES UNPRECEDENTED TIME EVEN MEAN??

@zanehijazi: ok girlfriend i see what you did there

@corinnakopf: wait wtf did i miss
@natalinanoel: 🐸☕️

@mattking: lol what is going on !??

@user6: shit something is definitely going on

@daviddobrik: jesus you guys are so dramatic ahhahaha

-

olivia | @DAVIDSVLOGSS
ok like i know natalie's new tweet could mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but it also has the potential to mean so many things i-

87 likes and 12 rts

@user1: i know omg
@user2: watch us all get clowned when we find out that tweet meant nothing

@user3: ok but zane acknowledged it too though ??? so like something is definitely happening i think

@user4: let's remember that nat is david's assistant so it most likely means that he has a big project coming up

@user5: ^ rt rt
@user6: yess omg that's what i thought !!

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Aubrey spent a couple of hours with David and his friends before having to leave. She needed to get settled into her apartment again.

The group stayed in David's house until pretty late at night, as per usual. After Aubrey left that was when they started to really film things for the vlog. Not that they didn't want to have Aubrey in the vlogs, they were just having fun getting to know her and feeling her out. So far, everyone had no problems with her, in fact, they were all really happy that David found a really sweet and genuine girl to be with.

"I have to hand it to you, Dave, you have a really good taste in girls," Jason complimented.

"Yeah, Aubrey's like fucking amazing, too bad she has shit taste in guys though; rejecting Todd and picking you," Heath laughed.

Natalie wanted to join the fun with this one so she said, "I know, when I first talked to her I literally asked her what the fuck was she doing with him."

"Sorry, Dave, but she's kind of out of your league," Scott mentioned.

"Ok for what it's worth though, I think Aubrey's really good for you Dave, because she's so easy to get along and mess around with but at the same time she's so sweet that she can totally balance out your satanic tendencies," Erin admitted.

"I know, I was talking to her earlier, and she was literally the nicest person ever and you could actually tell that she wanted to get to know every single one of us as a person and not just another one of David's friends," Carly added to the group.