025. hi, hey, hello

ミ★
"he'd totally go for you, though."

To the joy of everyone, David has finally had enough. He was ready to really be in a relationship with Aubrey. Heck, he's already in one with her now, he just wants to be able to tell everyone that Aubrey Hughes is his girlfriend so that every other guy out there can shove it because she's fucking his.

David was someone who values a relationship greatly. He's always been that guy who takes a long time to get to know a girl because he wants to make sure that it'll last, which is shown by how long it had taken him to decide that he wanted to be with Aubrey. For him, a relationship's main goal should be forever, he didn't like casual flings so consequently, he's very picky with the girls he gives his attention to, but Aubrey had ticked all of his boxes and a million more.

Now, he just needed to figure out how to tell Aubrey that he finally wanted to take the next step and be in a real relationship with her. The problem is, the house was absolutely full that day. It was the weekend, Aubrey had come over since 9 am and it was now approaching noon. For some reason, people just kept showing up to his house. He really wasn't complaining because he loved spending time with his friends, he was just a bit frustrated since he was trying to figure out how he was going to ask Aubrey out.

He wasn't even with Aubrey at the moment. He was in his backyard, hanging out with Tana Mongeau, Kelsey, Stass, Zane, and Todd. Everyone else were kind of dispersed throughout his house, with Nat, Madi, Dani, Corinna, and Aubrey hanging in David's bedroom. In a true David fashion, he accidentally dozed off into a nap in his hammock whilst his friends were joking around. When he woke up, his friends were all gone, but from the loud noise coming from his living room, he figured they were all in his living room.

He made his way there, not knowing what to expect since it was his friends. They could be planning to blow up a confetti bomb in Hollywood Boulevard and it wouldn't be something out of the ordinary. Turns out they were just hanging around altogether. Even the rest of the girls were there. Aubrey was sitting in Dani's lap in a corner, with the rest of the girls sitting next to them. The only space available was between Tana and Kelsey, so that's were he decided to sit, even though he was a bit wary about how Aubrey will react. Surprisingly, she didn't even blink. Heck, she didn't even do anything when Kelsey adjusted her position so she was leaning really close to him. It was no secret that the instagram model had a crush on him and was trying to get closer to him. In all honesty though, he was never interested but he hated confrontations so he never said anything.

The whole group continued on, talking and just chilling together. Kelsey and Tana would laugh at everything he said and he didn't know how to act. It would be somewhat awkward too because right after they laugh one or two of his friends would call him out and told him he wasn't funny. From the corner of his eyes, he could see his real girl friends holding back laughter from the predicament he was in.

When he caught Aubrey's eyes he subtly mouthed, "Is this funny to you?"

Aubrey just threw her head back and laughed, not even trying to help him.

As if Tana and Kelsey weren't enough, Scott finally came to the house but he didn't just bring himself over. Liza came in behind him, which made some of the vlog squad members made faces to each other. The tension was going to be real.

David smiled at the sight of Liza, smiling at her before standing up and greeting her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek out of habit.