042. yours truly

ミ★
"it just gets loud sometimes."

It was finally thanksgiving, and even though the Dobrik clan wasn't real Americans they still celebrate the holiday as if it were their own. In result, Aubrey and Christine woke up bright and early that day to cook up the best meals for the family.

They were going to do the whole nine yards, but thankfully Palo was kind enough to deal with the turkey. They had a lot of fun in the kitchen, and after a couple of hours David woke up all grumpy and upset because Aubrey wasn't in bed with him so he dragged Aubrey out of the kitchen to go grab a hot dog from Portillo's with him for lunch. Naturally, all of his siblings begged to come with them and he begrudgingly allowed them too.

After Aubrey had what was arguably the best hotdog of her life and David finally fulfilled his Italian Ribs craving, the gang went back to the house since Aubrey wanted to go back to the kitchen immediately.

Her boyfriend however, purposely slowed down on the road so that he can have his girlfriend a little bit longer. This only made him got bullied by all of his siblings for being a simp. Moreover, Ester even got a great TikTok out of it (since she's the TikTok queen).

When they got back home, Aubrey went straight to the kitchen whereas David went out to go hang out with his friends before dinner. It might be kind of weird that Aubrey was doing so much for this one dinner but she insisted because she just loved cooking and she's just physically unable to sit still when she knows there's another person preparing a meal.

After a couple of hours, they were finally ready to have their dinner party started. However, just as they were about to find their seats at the table, the doorbell rang, and interrupted them. David volunteered to get it.

"Babe, it's a package from your dad," The oldest son called out.

"Oh? What is it?"

David didn't answer and instead he just walked in with the biggest flower box and two bottles of wine.

"Whoaa," David's siblings reacted at the same time.

"There's a note!" Ester pointed out, giving the small piece of paper to David.

"Happiest Thanksgiving for you and your family.
Thank you for welcoming my daughter with open arms.
Hope we can meet each other soon.

Yours truly,
Robert Hughes."

"I fucking love your Dad!" David said.

"Language!" His mother scolded.

"Sorry, mom."

"Please send our thank you to your father, Aubrey. This was very nice of him," Christine smiled at the girl.

"I will, I promise. Now, let's go open these babies up so we can dig into this amazing dinner!"

And so the family had a wonderful dinner together, the table was boisterous and there really wasn't a dull moment together. Once the meal was devoured, the family moved to the living room when they were all just chilling with a movie in the backgroud.

Ester and Aubrey were sitting in a loveseat together whereas David was editing his newest vlog with Toby and Sara peering over his shoulder to watch him. From the corner of her eye, Aubrey could see that Ester was on TikTok, she was looking at the TikTok she made earlier in the car.