021. deadass

ミ★
"say deadass or else i'm not buying it"

GROUP CHAT !
[ vloggity squad ]

erin 🌞
aubrey ppl love you
so much!! i've literally seen
no hate ???

carly🐥
omg i know
i was so confused

rinna🤩
then again aubrey is also
the naturally sweetest person
ik so like im not surprised

zane🍑
imagine being that likeable

aubrey🧚🏼‍♀️
rinna ily so much 💓💓
sjsjsjjsjs ngl
i was so scared at first
i was so ready to be hated

david💛
u know i wont ever
let that happen bree

jason🕺🏼
i think it's bc the gold/clout
digger thing is irrelevant w
aubrey. like, she doesn't
need david at all

david💛
WOW
ok thanks jason

heath💀
y'all david's finally
useless to someone
how does it feel

madi👼🏻
BAHAHAHAHHA
i've never loved my family
social status more

jason🕺🏼
shit that came out wrong
sorry dave i didn't mean it
that way

aubrey🧚🏼‍♀️
hahahahahhha
that's not true though guys
dave does a lot for me 🥺🥺

david💛
and this is why she's
my #1 rn

natalie💓
yea excuse you
ur 24/7 round the clock
assistant says hi

-

David and Aubrey's relationship has definitely improved. They were starting to get the hang of each other's lives and have made all the necessary adjustments and compromise to work. David would sometimes meet her for lunch before he starts shooting and Aubrey would come over whenever she can.

It has been about two months since Aubrey's first appearance in the vlogs and things have been pretty much amazing. Aubrey and David are now practically dating, even though they still haven't put a label on it yet, which doesn't make sense since the both of them already treat each other like a partner.

David's fans are now furiously shipping David and Aubrey, it was hard not to when even the rest of the vlog squad shares their cute moments all the time, aka just David being completely whipped for Aubrey. For example, there was one time where Zane uploaded a story of him showing everyone that David has made Natalie stock up on boom chicka pop and kombucha since they're Aubrey's favorites. Another one was the fact that whenever Aubrey was around, she'd always be the one sitting on the passenger seat with him. Not only that, since Aubrey doesn't drink alcohol at all, the fans will always see Aubrey stay beside David at every party, accompanying him all night long.

Aubrey was deemed perfect for David. She was mature but definitely always down to have some fun. She also has that mom side which has proven very efficient in keeping David out of trouble and on the ground, since the boy does act like he's the king of the world sometimes.