044. best ensemble

ミ★
"You guys are totally endgame!"

It was the Streamys, and David had invited his family to come along because they're a big part of his success. Well, Sara and Ester were coming to the actual event, but not Palo, Toby, nor Christine, they're not comfortable with being in that big of a spotlight. Their visit was really because David's spending Christmas with Aubrey and her family and he's going to use this time to compensate for that despite him visiting them only a few weeks prior.

Aubrey and David went to pick them up from the airport with one of Aubrey's cars because it had a larger trunk so they could fit all of their luggage there. The Dobrik clan was staying for about 10 days as a mini vacation which almost never happens for them.

The couple was just excited to finally be able to show Los Angeles to the family. Well, they were going to try their best because they were both super busy people and would probably end up working most of the time.

Aubrey was very hesitant about going to the Streamys with David, she was just not feeling it. A big spotlight was going to be put on her. Is she the girlfriend or a member of the vlog squad? She didn't even know. Not to mention the fact that Madi and Dani weren't coming. However, she knew that it meant a lot to David if she went, so she forced herself to go with him.

The tech genius got ready in the comfort of her apartment, and she even invited Natalie, Christine, Ester, and Sara with her. She thought her man would appreciate some time with his dad since they never actually get to hang out by themselves. Besides, some of his hometown friends were flying down too so it really was for the better that they got ready somewhere else.

The Dobrik girls couldn't believe their eyes when they first stepped into Aubrey's high rise apartment. This was real luxury, something they had only seen on TV and magazines. Sure, David's house was pretty grand but her apartment was the true definition of a modern luxurious living.

"Whoaa," Ester and Sara let out, which earned a slap on their arms from Christine.

Aubrey chuckled, "It's pretty great huh? My dad and brother's always had an eye for properties."

"You didn't pick it out?" Sara asked.

"Nope," The billionaire shook her head, "This isn't my place, technically. I'm just staying here because I have to be here for work and this is the property we have in LA. It's pretty weird, I know, but my family just always kinda share everything. Cars, houses, they're kind of an all-for-one type of thing."

Ester and Sara nodded, while Christine was already distracted by the stunning kitchen and marble counter tops. Natalie already knew her way around so she went straight for the couch and turned on the TV.

"Come on, do you guys have your outfit and everything?"

The two sisters gave each other a look before nodding unsurely.

"Yeah," Ester nodded for them both.

"What was that look?" Aubrey pointed out, never missing a beat.

"What look? There wasn't any look," Sara denied.

"Oh come on, we're way past this. What's going on, guys?"

"We don't know if what we have is like nice enough, we've never been to awards shows before," Sara answered sheepishly.

"Hey, I'm sure you guys will look amazing with whatever you have on. And if you're still unsure after you have it on, you guys can try raiding my closet, see if there's anything we can do about it."

The girls got ready just after lunch time. The girls got all dolled up by the glam team Aubrey had hired for them.

"I could get used to this," Natalie expressed, looking at her nails that were being done by one of the beautician.