069. no comment

ミ★
"should we start an open relationship?"

╒════════════════════╕
TRYING LEGENDARY LA BURGER
WITH AUBREY HUGHES AND
DAVID DOBRIK!!!

3:05 ───|──────── 8:53

| II |

╘════════════════════╛

"WHAT'S UP WEENIES? TODAY WE ARE BACK AT THE BANG BUS WITH THE ONE AND ONLY AUBREY HUGHES AND DAVID DOBRIK!"

"I AM SO EXCITED!! ARENT YOU GUYS JUST SO FUCKING EXCITED?!"

"Uhhh, meh," David snickered.

Aubrey, who was sitting in the front seat, sent him a look, "We are very excited Joe."

"See, look at that. That is how a nice person responds, thank you A."

"Nice? I think she's just good at lying Joe," David corrected.

"Well, at least she's trying. ANYWHO! TODAY WE ARE GOING TO TRY SOME SEXY ASS BURGERS FROM TOMMY'S! YOU GUYS THIS IS SOME CULT CLASSIC BURGER THAT AUBREY HAD RECOMMEND ME FOR THIS AND JUST LOOK! LOOK!"

David chuckled, "Dude, why do you have to yell all the time?"

"Because it's my thing? Because that's how we do it in the Bang Bus?"

"I can't believe you guys haven't tried Tommy's before, it's fucking iconic," Aubrey stated, refusing to entertain the childish banter that she knows was going to happen between David and Joe.

"There's actually two answers for that question, first one would be I just never had the chance."

"And the second one?" Aubrey furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh, is it going to be about me not-"

"Yeah, you're a little bitch when it comes to food and you almost always pick out the food," Joe finished for him.

The Hughes girl laughed at that, "That I know, I literally would purposefully go out without him so I can get some good food."

"Right? I heard you are quite the foodie, Ms. Hughes."

"Oh, I'm a HUGE foodie, I enjoy cooking food the same way I enjoy eating them. When I was in Bali Joe, I had like so many moments where I'd go to a food place and just thought of how much you'd love to eat them in your mukbangs," Aubrey elaborated vibrantly.

David watched as Aubrey talked with a smile on his face, just admiring her excitement over food. That was definitely going to cause some fans to comment about the way he stared at her.

"Aww, you really mean that? You thought of me?"

"Of course, asides from Nat, you're like one of the only ones in our friend group who genuinely cares about food. Not like my boy here," Aubrey reached out back to pat David's neck.

"Yeah, I don't even know if I'm going to like this," David scrunched his nose, looking at the chili filled burger that's now on his hand.

"But how can you not? It's literally just chili on a burger."

"I don't understand how those two things can mix well together. It sounds stuffy," He defended.

"Dude, you literally eat watermelon with bread," Joe pointed out.