04

Hinata fiddled over his phone immediately as soon as their practice ended. The practice match will be held next week, and he is feeling nervous but excited too. He doesn't know what to expect, but he is really looking forward to it. Specially that they already got their jerseys and surprisingly he got number 10! The same number of the little giant's jersey number.

Hinata can't help but to think it's really destiny for him to got that jersey number. Maybe he is really going to be the ace. Hehehe. He's really looking forward to it.

When Hinata got home, he immediately ate dinner and went straight to bed.

Or not..

Welcome to RPG Battle! Logged In!

Hinata controlled his character looking for his Game Instructor. Neko-senpai usually logs in during this hour...it's unusual for him to be late...

Or did he fell asleep already? Hinata asked himself wondering why his game instructor isn't logged in in the game.

"I guess he's busy..." Hinata whispered under his breath.

Hinata waited for him to go online but it was hopeless. It's already getting late but he hasn't logged in in the game. Hinata is also dowsing himself into sleep, and his eyes are becoming heavier than usual.

Nekozume has been teaching Hinata how to play for almost four days already. And Hinata admits it, whenever they talk Hinata always feel so light hearted and he feel like the game is much more easier when Nekozume teaches him things. Specially when they do quests together...and kill mobs together.

It feels amazing for Hinata. And he wanted to play with Nekozume always. And looking forward to the day where he can thank him in person, for teaching him the things he needed to know about the game.

Speaking of in person...Nekozume never opened up what he do in real life. He seems so distant about talking about the real person behind that character of him. While as for Hinata, he always blabbers about volleyball and things he do in real life.

nekozume:
sorry, i'm late.
did you wait long?

A huge smile immediately plastered on Hinata's bright face after receiving a message from Nekozume.

littlegianr_hinata_10:
Noooo!! Don't worry, it's
not that long
6
)
6

nekozume:
you sure? we can skip
playing for tonight, we
can play instead tomo-
rrow morning.

littlegiant_hinata_10:
Ehhh? But aren't we supposed
to do that quest where we raise
a hybrid pet?
(ಥ_ಥ)
I'm really looking forward to it!!

nekozume:
but it's near midnight
already, you need to
rest.

littlegiant_hinata_10:
Don't worry! Practice will
start at afternoon tomorrow!
I can rest all morning!!

nekozume:
how about class?

littlegiant_hinata_10:
It's Saturday tomorrow.

nekozume:
is it? i didn't keep track
of the dates...

littlegiant_hinata_10:
Can we play then???
Pleaaseee??
Plssss?
( ˙˘˙ )
read.