43

Hinata was smiling all the time when they decided to leave Ueno Zoo, he bought a lot of souvenirs. Panda stuff toys and some food, and Kenma paid for it since he initiated. Hinata didn't agree on it first but gave up because Kenma was so persistent on treating Hinata, so he just let him do it. But he said he'll be the one who'll buy them food for lunch, which Kenma agreed.

They already ate the apple pie they bought ther3 because Hinata got hungry with all those strolling and taking pictures they did, in the Zoo.

Kenma's fingers were intertwined with Hinata when they were inside the cab. They talked a lot of things, especially Hinata's admiration to yhe the pandas he have seen earlier. Kenma just listened to the bright boy talking about it, happily.

"I'm excited! Can we take a lot of pictures in the Skytree?" Hinata excitedly asked.

Kenma nodded. "Sure, just do whatever you want."

Hinata smiled sweetly and suddenly leaned on closer to Kenma and gave him a peck on his lips, shocking Kenma.

"Love you, hehe." He said and bought his eyes back to his phone.

Kenma tapped his cheek deliberately with his other hand. Hinata is so unpredictable as always, and does things out of a sudden.

Minutes later they arrived at the Skytree and of course it was crowded. People always comes here despite the day, either weekend or weekday. Some people will always come here, even tourists too. Tourists visit there a lot. Kenma doesn't go to Skytree often since it's crowded, the last time he went there was because of his father's birthday before.

His father wanted to celebrate at in the Skytree, at their restaurant where the japan view is just beside their table. It was actually an amazing experience, but for crowds? No.

They spend a lot of hours in the Zoo, so when they arrived at the Skytree it's already noon and time for lunch.

"Kenma, should we go inside now?" Hinata asked, looking up. Kenma is still buying their tickets for way in.

When Kenma finished buying it he immediately looked at Hinata. "Yep, let's go."

Hand in hand, they both went inside and started at the 4th floor where the real entrance is of the Skytree. Hinata is admiring everything when they arrived there, the fourth floor is just another ticket counter. That's where you give your tickets, and some of your info, like age.

"Kenma! Let's take a picture first!" Hinata immediately said, inside the elevator.

"Hmm, yeah, there's a commemorative photography at the same floor of the restaurant." Kenma answered.

Hinata's eyes brightened. "How many floors is the skytree anyway?"

"29." Kenma answered.

"Oh!! That's cool! I thought it's a hundred or what." Hinata chuckled.

"That's so much floors, you'll have a hard time breathing at the top." Kenma stated.

Hinata just laughed and they both waited until they reach the floor where the restaurant is located. When they finally arrived, the elevator opened and they instantly got outside. Hinata is admiring everything when they reach the floor because you can already see from the glass windows the view of japan.

Though this floor is only 340 meters above the ground, the last commemorative photography section is 450 meters above the ground. That would be so high and amazing, a lot of people doesn't go there though because some of them have trouble with so much heights. But it's perfect for Kenma since it doesn't have a lot of people.