44

Hinata refused to help Hatari, but he doesn't get why Hatari and Mai are still tailing the both of them. They didn't leave, instead Mai brushed off Hinata's rejection and pushed themselves with Kenma. Hinata can't believe he can't do anything with this situation, he literally refused and told them that Kenma isn't interested with going out with someone.

But, Mai suddenly got mad because she said Hinata is getting ahead of himself just because he's Kenma's best friend. And that, he doesn't have the right to point out Kenma's future decisions in life. And that hurts Hinata so much, well they've only been dating since yesterday and it's true that Hinata doesn't have the right to decide for Kenma yet.

But Hinata knows Kenma loves him and Hinata already decided that he'll be with Kenma for a long time. He can't let them just barge in, so he just let them tail the both of them. But he will not care about their existence at all. He's going to act as if both Hatari and Mai didn't exist at all.

It's already 4PM in the afternoon when they decided to go to Tokyo Tower.

"Why are they with us?" Kenma asked, looking at Hinata.

Hinata cling on Kenma's arm. "I don't know." Hinata answered, trying to act to his usual self but he really feels uneasy right now.

"Hmm? You seem off right now, are you okay?" Kenma immediately asked while observing Hinata.

Hinata nodded slowly. "Yes, don't worry. I'm just quite full, can't able to talk for a while.." He stated, obviously lying.

And Kenma being so observant he immediately know that Hinata is not alright. Kenma just kept quiet and just silently observed Hinata more, who's silent the whole time.

Both of them stopped at the cab waiting area to wait for a cab to the Tokyo Tower and both Hatari and Mai also stopped from their tracks.

"Are you going somewhere else? Kenma-senpai?" Hatari asked, while looking straight at Kenma.

Kenma looked at them for a bit and looked away. "Yeah."

"Can we come along?" Mai asked.

Kenma frowned. "Why?" He asked, not even looking at them.

"Uhm...uh..well we wanted to hang out with you too! Kenma-senpai!" Hatari says, smiling infront of Kenma.

Kenma sighed. "No." He refused immediately.

Hinata was so shocked with Kenma's choice, he refused without even blinking or with a hesitation in his voice. Hinata carefully looks at them and he immediately saw how Mai glared at him.

"But Kenma-senpai, we followed you here in the can waiting area so that we can come with you!" Mai says.

Kenma ignored what she said and just looked straight ahead the line of people waiting for a cab too. Kenma doesn't like repeating himself with other people, and he gets shy with talking at them like this so he just ignores them on the spot so that the uneasiness he's feeling will be gone.

Hinata is the only person aside from his parents that he can feel complete comfort and warm. No nervousness or shyness at all.

"Please Kenma-senpai let us come with you two.." Mai pleads.

Kenma was about to say something but Mai immediately spoke. "Please, Kenma-senpai we will not hinder your bonding time with your best friend we just wanted to hang out with you, since we haven't seen you a lot in school nowadays."

Hatari kept quiet she's feeling embarrassed about Mai's words and pushing themselves to Kenma even if Kenma obviously doesn't want it. Hatari can't speak her mind off, since between their friendship Mai is the one who always speaks for her. But this time, this isn't the one she wanted, but she can't tell Mai about it.