29

"Oh!! So that's how you do the combo, thing." Hinata was fascinated. Kenma is teaching him the combo attacks of his own character in the RPG game and Hinata was amaze on how amazing it is when it's done. He didn't even knew that his character has that combo thing too, because normally..he's just pressing some random skills and sometimes his character will do a combo out of luck.

"Yeah, you can do it once the third skill is up." Kenma said.

"Okay!! I get it now!!" Hinata exclaimed and continued playing his game.

In the end they won the event they were so eager to complete. They completed it just now and won a lot of golds and some drop items they picked up earlier. Hinata and Kenma was looking forward for this event and they were so glad they completed it and claimed all the rewards they deserved.

"Shouyo." Kenma called.

"Yes?"

"Get that armour, I already have that one." Kenma said while still looking at his phone.

"Really??" Hinata asked with a hint of excitement in his voice.

Kenma nodded. "Hmm. You can have it."

Hinata smiled brightly. "Thanks! Kenma!"

Their practice for today just finished and Kenma and Hinata decided to play a game in Nekoma's assigned room while waiting for their dinner. Some of Nekoma's members are inside the room and also talking and having fun with each other. Unfortunately, Lev and Kuroo wasn't there and Hinata didn't fail to notice their absence and immediately asked Kenma.

"Kenma, I haven't seen Kuroo-san and Lev...where are they?" Hinata asked while looking around the area.

Kenma raised his eyes and sighed. "Oh. I forgot that Kuroo told me that I should join their practice." He stated.

"Practice?" Hinata asked, confused.

"Uh, Bokuto and him always have this kind of routine during camps. They always practice even after the practice matches, Kuroo always invited me but I'm too lazy to come." Kenma said and gave his attention back to his phone. "Maybe Lev was with them now too." Kenma mumbles.

"Ahh, lucky. Isn't Bokuto-san, the Fukurodani's captain?" Hinata asked.

Kenma nodded. "He is. Why do you think it's lucky? You want to join them?" Kenma asked.

"Yeah..Bokuto-san is one of the greatest aces you know!! I've seen him play earlier and his spikes were so amazing!" Hinata explained.

"Hmm, is that so...you want to join them?" Kenma asked, and looked at Hinata.

Hinata nodded. "Yup!!!"

Kenma smiled a bit. "Alright, I'll ask Kuroo to invite you tomorrow."

"Really???" Hinata asked and leaned a bit forward at Kenma with his eyes all sparkly and his face so bright.

Kenma just laughed a little and pats Hinata's head. "Yep. I'll tell him later, you can join them tomorrow."

"You'll join too?" Hinata asked.

Kenma removed his hand from Hinata's head. "Uhm..maybe not."

Hinata's shoulder immediately drop and looked at Kenma with sad eyes. "Why.."

Kenma avoided Hinata's eyes. "I'm too lazy...I can't play just right after those consecutive practice matches. I don't have extreme stamina."

Hinata pouted. "Okay.." He paused for a while and looked at Kenma again. "Then can we share the same dinner table then?"

Kenma laughed a little because of Hinata's request. He looked back again at Hinata and nodded slightly. "Alright, but...I can't sit together with your team. I find it awkward...I'm not that sociable like you..."

"Oh! It's fine! I was the one who insisted anyway, I can sit at your table!" Hinata said while smiling.

Kenma smiled back and nodded. "Okay.."

Hinata went back into playing and so is Kenma. They spent a lot more minutes into playing until Nekoma's manager suddenly came in to inform them that it's already dinner time. Hinata immediately stood up and waited for Kenma to stand on his feet too before walking with him to the school's cafeteria, where all the team are going to have dinner.

Kenma is checking his jacket's pocket to find something but his eyebrows immediately furrowed when he didn't find the thing he's looking for.

"Kenma? Are you okay?" Hinata asked while walking, noticing that Kenma is being so serious and hasty.

"Uh, I can't find my tie.." Kenma said in a low voice while still checking his pockets. From his jacket down to his pants.

"Tie? Neck tie?" Hinata asked.

"No, hair tie.." Kenma corrected.

Hinata's eyes immediately widen because of surprise. "Why would you tie your hair?"

"Oh, because everytime I eat my hair keeps covering my face. It's annoying... should I just cut my hair short?" Kenma asked and looked at Hinata while touching the tips of his beautiful hair.

"What!" Hinata stopped from walking and Kenma instantly looked at him and stopped from walking too.

"Why? is there something wrong?" Kenma asked.

"You shouldn't cut your hair!!" Hinata says.

Kenma looked at Hinata curiously. "Why?"

"Because I haven't touch it yet!!!! And you look more attractive with long hair!!!" Hinata said abruptly, shocking Kenma the most.

Kenma's cat-like eyes are staring at Hinata's bright ones. "R...Really?"

Hinata smiled with mouth closed, in an adorable way. "YES!"

Kenma nodded. "Okay..."

Should I just keep my hair long until I grow up?

"I can hold your hair for you while you're eating." Hinata said when they started walking again, and Kenma couldn't help but to laugh.

"Don't be silly, how will you eat then?" Kenma asked.

"Then I'll wait for you to finish!" Hinata said with no sense at all.

"Nope, that's not gonna work. Don't worry, I'll try my best to eat comfortably." Kenma said.

Hinata just chuckled, sweetly. "Alrightyy~~~"

Kenma took a deep breath and smiled a little, being with Hinata like this feels amazing. It made Kenma feel great and he just wants to take care of Hinata.

I want to protect and take care of him. He decided.

end.