35

Kenma has a bright mood when he woke up, everyone in Nekoma can see that. The last day of training camp, they expected Kenma to be sad about it but it surprises them to see that he's actually in a good mood and is not even sulking a bit. Kenma did his morning routine with a happy mood.

Truth to be told, he's even more excited that Training camp is going to end. Because of the fact that Hinata will come over to his house and that excites him the most. His Mom already knows about Hinata since he told her about him when he visited Miyagi and stayed the night over.

His Mom didn't said anything negative about it, instead she's actually thankful for Hinata. Because, Kenma became much more open than before ever since he met Hinata and Kenma's Mom loves that personality improvement of him. Kenma doesn't spends too much in games these days too, he'd rather talk all day with Hinata that play games.

When Kenma was finished with his routine, he began packing his things up and cleaning the space he slept. His other team mates did the same thing, the four teams agreed to practice one more time before returning to their home towns.

So they are all cleaning up so that after their practice they can go home immediately.

"This camp is awesome, I can say," Kuroo said beside Kenma who is fixing his clothes inside hid duffel bag.

"Yeah." Kenma agreed.

"Did something happen between you and chibi? You look so different today." Kuroo pointed out.

"Well, I guess.." Kenma just said. He absolutely doesn't want Kuroo to know what happened last night, and what Hinata said to him. Because, he'll obviously tease Kenma again.

Kenma's phone lits up. So he immediately look at the screen and a smile appeared on his face when he saw the sender of the message.

From: Shouyo
Subject: Kenma!!
Good morning!! (◕◡◕)

From: Kenma
Subject: good morning
where are you?

From: Shouyo
Subject: Gym
Are you heading here now?? The other teams are already here.... ^3^

From: Kenma
Subject: yup
we're just fixing our things.

From: Shouyo
Subject: Okay!
I'll wait for you! Let's play one game before we go home!!

From: Kenma
Subject: sure
but we shouldn't take long, we'll go home before 15:00

From: Shouyo
Subject: Yesss!!
We can just collect some golds!

From: Kenma
Subject: okay
sure

Kenma kept his phone and immediately looked at Kuroo who's still packing his things. "I'll go first to the gym." Kenma told Kuroo.

Kuroo immediately grinned. "Must be nice to have someone waiting for you to arrive." Kuroo says.

Kenma knows Kuroo is teasing him once again, he just sighed. "Yup, it's nice. You should have someone too, so you can experience it."

Kuroo was speechless and Kenma just walked to the door and walked towards the gym, leaving Kuroo feeling down because he has no one waiting for him. Though, Bokuto is actually waiting for him.. Because the owl wanted Kuroo to block for him again.

The gym is already filled with noise and he can actually hear Hinata's voice inside. He's chuckling cutely, his chuckle is so loud that Kenma can hear it outside.

Kenma walked inside and the whole Karasuno team immediately looked at him with an 'oh look who' s here' expression.

"It's Hinata's boyfriend." Kenma heard the scary looking bald guy in Karasuno, whispering to another short guy. Maybe shorter than Hinata, or just in the same height.