28

Earlier's match with Nekoma...Hinata can't focus so they ended up losing again and doing penalty. He can't get what Kenma said last night out of his head, his thinking about all of Kenma's previous actions towards him. Now he understands all those things, why is Kenma always following what Hinata wanted. Because he likes him, it took him so long to realize that, that it made him feel so bad.

He said a lot of things to Kenma in the past that for sure made Kenma feel hurt. He friend zoned him a lot, saying he's the best friend he ever had. That would hurt so bad in Kenma's part, Hinata knew it.

Hinata silently sat on one of the benches. They're currently on break and everyone is just resting.

"Are you bothered?" Kageyama suddenly came and asked him.

Hinata looked at Kageyama who's wiping his sweat. "Well...something happened."

"Oh? Is it serious?"

"Yeah. I think." Hinata answered, unsure. For him it was serious but he's not sure what Kageyama thinks about it.

"Is it a family problem?" Kageyama asked.

Hinata shook his head. "No..it's less serious than that."

"Oh? I don't have any idea what problems are less serious than family problems. Uhm...money problems?"

Hinata can't help but to laugh because Kageyama is obviously doesn't have any experience with things like Hinata is experiencing. Though he only experienced it right now, but still Kageyama didn't which made a great urge for him to tease him. But he chose not to, because his teasing might backfired to him. He can't just tell Kageyama someone confessed to him! For sure Kageyama wouldn't believe it.

"Hmm, never mind it Kageyama. Anyway, what's our next match?" Hinata changed the topic.

"Shinzen? I think."

Hinata just nodded a bit and relaxed his body after. He looked around the gymnasium to look for a certain person and when he saw him. Hinata can't get his eyes of him. Kenma looks so adorable sitting on their bench and focusing his attention to his video game.

Hinata looked at Kageyama again to ask another question. "Kageyama? How long is our break?"

"An hour."

When Kageyama said that Hinata immediately grabbed his phone and opened his Instagram app to message Kenma.

8:43

shouyohinata:
Kenmaaaa ヾ(o˃‿˂o)シ

shouyohinata:
Kenmaaaaa, notice me pleaseee
(◕◡◕)

nekozume:
yes?

shouyohinata:
I want to go theree (ll๐ ₃ ๐)

nekozume:
where?

shouyohinata:
To youuu, i want to hang out
with you (۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶

nekozume:
righr now?

right*

shouyohinata:
Yupppp!!! We got an hour
to hangout

Wait or maybe less now since we
always wasted some time hehe

nekozume:
should i go there?