08

"Hinata!" Hinata was called by Sugawara, and the orange headed boy immediately went closer to the gray ones.

"Where have you been? I've been looking around for you." Sugawara started to scold Hinata for being away from his other team mates.

"Oh, sorry Suga-san I got lost." Hinata said shyly.

Sugawara just sighed. "Just don't roam around by yourself we got all worried."

"Yes, Suga-san."

"Let's go back. We should get ready."

Hinata and Sugawara went back to the area where they stayed. And everyone is already getting ready, taking showers and fixing all their things especially their jerseys and shoes. Hinata was the only person who didn't get ready at all, because of being lost earlier.

"Oi! Where have you been huh?" Kageyama suddenly came to ask.

"Hehe, sorry. I got lost." Hinata said while scratching the back of his head. Acting shy.

"What a dumbass, we were just racing then you went in a different way!" Kageyama pointed out.

"I know okay!" Hinata said while pouting feeling so embarrass of being lost in Miyagi.

"Hinata get ready now!" Daichi immediately reminded Hinata.

"Yes! Daichi-san!"

Hinata immediately followed what the other members told him and immediately get ready for the upcoming practice match that will happen later. Everyone is feeling so hyped up, especially wearing their jerseys.

Hinata can feel his heart beating so fast because of the excitement he's feeling.

After getting ready they got inside their bus and head to the area where they are going to have their practice match with Nekoma.

The are was quite far so Hinata decided to post a picture of him inside the bus feeling so excited. With a wide smile on his face and his hand in a peace sign.

Caption: Feeling so excited! Good luck to us!

Hinata immediately posted the photo and saw a sudden notification that causes his eyes to widen.

nekozume & 13 others liked your photo!

Neko-san? Hinata smiled a little and decided to message his game instructor while he's traveling.

shouyohinata:
Neko-san!!!
Today is the day the practice
match will happen!!

And the latter immediately replied.

nekozume:
yes. i know, are you nervous?

shouyohinata:
Not really...I'm feeling more
excited that nervous!! Can't wait
to play with Nekoma Team!

nekozume:
really?

shouyohinata:
Yesss!!! I wonder if they're
here in Miyagi already.

nekozume:
hmm...

shouyohinata:
Oh! I met someone earlier!

nekozume:
really? who?

shouyohinata:
His name is Kenma Kozume
we talked about some stuffs
earlier.

Kenma froze when Shouyo mentioned his name in the chat. This is making hin nervous, Kenma doesn't want to lie to Shouyo but at the same time he's feeling kind of nervous of telling him.