30

"Hey! Guys!!!" Nishinoya's voice echoed inside the whole Karasuno's assigned room. The whole team is still sleeping peacefully when Nishinoya suddenly opened the curtain's window which made the whole team groan in annoyance. But Nishinoya just smiled at them and immediately went over to Asahi to wake him up.

Hinata rubbed his eyes and yawned as soon as he woke up. The first thing that registered in his mind when he woke up is Kenma. He instantly grabbed his phone and composed a message for Kenma.

From: Shouyo

Subject: Morning!

Kenma!!! Hi!!! ٩(๑'ȏ'๑)۶

Minutes later, Kenma replied.

From: Kenma

Subject: Re: Morning!

hi..good morning

From: Shouyo

Subject: (none)

Let's eat breakfast together!

From: Kenma

Subject: sure

i was about to ask the same thing haha

From: Shouyo

Subject: I'll wait!!

At the cafeteria.

From: Kenma

Subject: okay

sure

Hinata immediately grabbed his towel to proceed to the baths. Kenma did the same thing and both were so happy with the relationship they are sharing now. For Kenma, it feels like they are already dating because of how much time they spend with each other and Kenma loves the idea because that's what he wanted since the beginning but he just kept denying it.

Hinata as well thinks this is the 'get to know each other' stage, but it's definitely not. They are literally acting like a couple now and Hinata doesn't have any idea, considering the fact that he has no experience with romantic relationships at all.

When Hinata finished showering he wore simple white shirt and black shorts and the towel hanging on the top of his head. He saw Kageyama just stormed out of their assigned room and looked and Hinata with his usual piercing gazes.

Hinata didn't said anything and just smiled at Kageyama, Hinata isn't in the mood to fight because he doesn't want to ruin his beautiful morning.

"Tch. Boke." Kageyama just tsked and walked passed by Hinata.

Sugawara was the next one who went out the room, freshly from bath.

"Good morning, Hinata." Sugawara greeted, stopping from his tracks.

"Good morning!! Suga-san!" Hinata greeted back, happily.

"Good mood?" Sugawara asked when he observed the triumphant smile on Hinata's face.

"Is it obvious?" Hinata asked, still smiling.

Sugawara nodded. "You're much more brighter than usual."

Hinata chuckled. "Is that so?"

"Yup! Anyway, have you seen Daichi?" Sugawara asked and looked around the area.

Hinata shook his head. "No...I bet he's already in the cafeteria."

"Okay, thanks!" Sugawara started walking towards the cafeteria. "Head over there too, okay? You need to eat your breakfast." Sugawara reminded.

"Yes! Suga-san!"

Hinata immediately get inside their assigned room, arrange his things and put his phone inside his pocket, before storming out and heading towards the cafeteria. Since Nekoma's assigned room is just nearby, Hinata can see some Nekoma's members.

Hinata looked at the Nekoma member in front of him. He's super tall and has silver hair, he's talking to someone who's infront of him.

"Kenma-san!! Could you toss for me later? In Kuroo-san's practice?" Lev asked Kenma who's infront of him, walking with a bored expression. Lev is blocking Kenma so Hinata can't see Kenma walking infront of Lev.

"I won't join." Kenma answered shortly.

"Eh...why??? Toss to me!!" Lev persistently asked.

Kenma sighed. "I don't want to. Are you even sure you're going to practice spiking there?"

"Kuroo-san might let me spike this time!!" Lev said confidently.

Kenma frowned. "Then let Akaashi toss to you."

"I can't! Bokuto-san gets emotional when Akaashi tosses to others!" Lev says. "And I think we won't sync well, you're the only one who can sync with me! Kenma-san!"

"You can invite Karasuno's setter since he's a genius and he might sync with you as well." Kenma suggested.

"Nope! I won't! He's scary!!"

Hinata couldn't help but to laugh a bit as he listen to their talk about Kageyama. Since it's a fact that Kageyama is scary and so serious when it comes to volleyball. But there are times Kageyama can be a dork too, especially when he's with Nishinoya, Tanaka and Hinata.

Lev heared Hinata's little laugh and looked behind him, and Lev's eyes immediately widened when he saw Hinata.

"Oh! Kenma-san's boyfriend!" Lev says abruptly surprising Hinata, and making Kenma's face red.

"H-Hi??" Hinata tried to act not so flustered.

"Lev!!" Kenma scolds.

"Oh? Is it not true yet?" Lev asked innocently while looking at them. Lev looks like a pole around Kenma and Hinata, because of the huge height gap.

Kenma sighed and looked at Hinata. "Good morning Shouyo.."

Hinata smiled. "Good morning!!! Kenma!!"

Hinata walks closer to Kenma and started walking beside him and Lev just stared at their backs with his mouth curved downwards because Kenma started ignoring him since Hinata came.

Are they not together yet? At this point? Lev asked himself while observing the two, smiling with each other and talking happily.

Lev can't even believe Kenma is smiling in front of him.

And it's because of Hinata.

end.