37

Both Kenma and Hinata spent their weekdays feeling excited for this coming weekend. Because of the fact that, Hinata will be coming over this time to Tokyo to hang out with Kenma. Hinata is excited because he can't wait to visit Kenma's house and roam around Tokyo! Meanwhile, Kenma is excited because he can't wait to see Hinata again and hangout with him. Though he's a little bit nervous of what is going to happen because Kuroo was the only one who visited their house before.

Hinata would be the first one to visit their house that lives far away from them and his first friend who isn't a neighbor or a game friend. Though they met in game, they got close quickly since they have the same interest in sports. And Hinata is eager to be close with Kenma before, but now? He likes being with Kenma and is enjoying the feeling he's experiencing.

Kageyama and Hinata also made up, just yesterday. Because when they trained yesterday after class, they were both delighted when they're new quick worked. Hinata didn't closed his eyes, and Kageyama's toss was perfect to Hinata's jump and spike. After that, they made up, and that made the whole team happy.

"So you're going to Tokyo later?" Yamaguchi asked Hinata as they sit on their lunch tables, together with Kageyama, Tsukishima and Yachi.

Hinata nodded. "Yes! I'm excited."

"Yeah, it's obvious." Tsukishima implied.

Hinata just ignored Tsukishima and continued eating with a smile on his face and his mood lighter than before.

"So you and that Nekoma setter is dating?" Kageyama asked as he chew his food.

"Nope! Not yet." Hinata answers.

Yachi's one brow immediately shot up. "Yet?"

"I'm planning to confess to him when I got there!!" Hinata proudly asked.

"Oh? You're confessing? When everyone already knows you two are dating?" Tsukishima asked with a bored expression.

"E-Everyone knows?" Hinata stutters, obviously surprised.

"Uhm, everyone in training camp talked about you two before. Everyone is wondering if you two are dating, and we already assumed that you two are." Yamaguchi explained.

"No~~ not yet, I'm still planning to confess..though Kenma already confessed to me a lot of times," Hinata says.

"And what did you tell him?" Kageyama asked.

"I told him to wait a little bit since I'm still confused that time, if I'm just infatuated or not..." Hinata elaborated. "But now!!! I'm sure!! I'm not!! I like him!"

Yachi smiled. "Where did you two met? You haven't told the team about him, so we're surprised when training camp came." Yachi asked.

"Oh...remember the game Tanaka-senpai and Noya-senpai invited me to join?" Hinata reminded.

"Uhm? Yeah?" Yamaguchi answered.

"I met him there!" Hinata exclaimed. "Kageyama! He's the one who defeated us! The one we played against, when we're in a party."

"Ah! Nekozume?" Kageyama mentions.

Hinata nodded. "Yes!!!"

"Did you talk to him after we losed against him?" Kageyama asked. "He was like ranked one in the whole server 10, it's unbelievable that he'll be the one to message you after the game." Kageyama added.

"Yup! I was the one who messaged him first! And what do you mean by ranked one?" Hinata asked.

"You didn't check?" Kageyama asked.

"Checked what?"

Tsukishima just sighed and is already thinking about Hinata being a basic dumbass. While Yachi and Yamaguchi are silent and just listened to the two talking.

"The leader board!!" Kageyama hissed.

"Oh!" Hinata says, and paused for a moment to think. "What's a leader board?" He asked.

Causing Tsukishima to squeak a little laugh but opt to stop himself, and Yamaguchi and Yachi who are both shaking their heads because of Hinata's question. Meanwhile, Kageyama just looks at Hinata unbelievably.

"You don't know what a leader board is?" Kageyama asked.

"Uh? No? What is it? Like a bulletin board?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah? I think? In there you can see the strongest player down to the weakest. They are like, 637 players in server 10. And that Nekozume guy is on top." Kageyama explained.

Hinata was surprised that he stopped eating and just stared at Kageyama. "Is that serious???"

Kageyama rolled his eyes. "You think, I'm bluffing?"

"Waaahhh!!! Then what rank is my account???" Hinata asks, curiously.

"I don't know? Why would I even check your rank?" Kageyama scoffed.

"Because we're friends?"

"Yeah, whatever." Kageyama focused back on eating and just ignored Hinata.

Hinata still can't believe about the information he just got from Kageyama about Kenma. Now that he think of it, Hinata doesn't really know a lot about Kenma. When they're hanging out, it's either they'll play a game or talk with each other. But it's always Hinata who's telling Kenma something. Kenma never opened up about his experiences with Hinata.

Hinata sulked immediately with the thought of it. He get it that Kenma is too shy to open up about something, but...he also wanted to know something about Kenma. It's a shame he even got to know just right now about his ranking with the game they are both playing. They've been playing it for almost 3 months now, and Hinata just knew about Kenma's rank recently.

Did he really not care about Kenma before that he only knew so little about him and didn't even had the courage to make him open up about himself before? Hinata just sighed and let the negativity begone.

Now that he's certain about his feelings, he's now eager to get to know Kenma more.

I can't wait to visit him later! Hinata thought.

He's excited to know more about Kenma! And hangout with him, for an entire weekend.

Hinata smiled to himself.

I can't wait...

end.