31

The breakfast they shared was sure so chaotic. Hinata sat on Nekoma's assigned table and of course all of Hinata's teammates were wondering why is he sitting at Nekoma. Even Coaches are sure is confused, but later on, Hinata's teammates instantly grasped what's happening.

"Hinata is dating someone from Nekoma?" Yachi took the urge to ask them.

Kageyama immediately choked on his food. That causes for the whole team to wheeze.

"Jeez, Kageyama do you really have to choke?" Daichi asked. "You can't believe Hinata is dating someone?"

"That was stupid." Tsukishima mutters making Yamaguchi giggles a little.

"I was...just flustered." Kageyama said when he finally calmed down.

"Why? You don't like the idea?" Sugawara asked as he eats his food while looking at Kageyama waiting for answers.

"No, it's not that. I kinda know Hinata and I never thought he would come up to this point of dating someone, you know him...he's a dumb most of the times." Kageyama stated as he roams his eyes for a bit and stopped at Nekoma's assigned seats where the tangerine head is sitting and smiling at the pudding one's.

"Yup, life is surprising." Tsukishima says in sarcasm.

On the other table Kenma and Hinata are having a blast talking and giggling with each other. Kuroo is looking at them like they're some kids who's hanging out, and Kuroo just sighed. Just kiss already. Kuroo thought to himself, seeing how close and the way they look at each other makes everything so obvious.

Their breakfast ended and the both of them has smiles on their faces. The whole Nekoma team already knew what is going on, the moment they all saw Kenma smile at Hinata, they immediately knew. Because for them, Kenma never smiles at someone so casually and he never lets someone loud as Hinata to be close with him.

Kuroo is with them walking at Kenma's side, and third-wheeling to them.

"Hey, shrimpy..I have a question." Kuroo said and looked at Hinata.

Hinata immediately looks at Kuroo. "Yes? What is it?"

"Is Tsukishima seeing someone?" Kuroo suddenly asked, surprising Hinata and making Kenma frown.

"Uh..I don't know. But I don't think he's seeing someone, I bet he will!" Hinata joked.

Kuroo's brow raised. "Really? It'd be weird if someone as attractive as Tsukishima didn't have someone."

Kenma scoffed. "What kind of stereotype is that? Then would it be weird if you have someone?" Kenma asked Kuroo.

"Don't be like that, Kenma! I was working behind the scenes to make you and chibi up to this point." Kuroo says.

Hinata just chuckled and looked at Kuroo once again. "Why? Do you like him? Kuroo-san?"

"He don't do relationships, Shouyo. He just likes screwing around." Kenma whispered, loud enough for Kuroo to hear.

Kuroo laughed a bit and looked at both of them. "You two should take a picture, Training Camp will be over soon you know." Kuroo suggested and walked away from them.

Hinata and Kenma just looked at Kuroo disappearing from their sight. Kenma just sighed and looked at Hinata who is now looking at Kenma whose eyes is so bright and sparkly. Kenma was. flustered for a bit but based on Hinata's expression he already know what's on his mind.

He likes Kuroo's idea. Kenma concluded.

Hinata smiled. "Kenma!! We should take a picture!!"