11

He's who?

Hinata stared at Kenma who just said that his username in the RPG is nekozume. There's only one person in that game who has that username, usernames cannot be copied in the game and you don't have any similar username with other players. Is he really nekozume?

"A-Are you serious?" Hinata asked, still shocked.

Kenma nodded. "Yeah..." His voice is low.

Hinata blinked continuously while staring at the latter's side profile. He's really serious.

Hinata covered his whole face with his palm to cover his blushing face. He couldn't believe the one who's teaching him is right in front of him right now! It's feels surreal!

"Waahh!! I couldn't believe it's you!" Hinata exclaimed as soon as he faced Kenma with his fully red face.

Kenma looked at Hinata with shocked expression. "You...you are not mad?" He asked.

"Why would I be mad?" Hinata asked.

"I didn't told you earlier before that I am the one teaching you." Kenma said and looked down, avoiding Hinata's eyes once again.

Hinata smiled. "Why would I be mad though? I get it that you're shy at first, but at least you said it to me right?" Hinata grinned brightly.

"So you're not mad?" Kenma clarified.

"Nope! I'm not gonna get mad at you Kenma! Never!" He smiled brightly once again.

Hinata saw how relieved Kenma is and how his whole body relaxed after what Hinata said to him, and Hinata felt happy when he saw Kenma relaxed beside him as if the weigh in Kenma's heart is already lifted, as soon as he told Hinata the truth.

"But you should've told me sooner...We could've play together while you're here." Hinata said while turning his phone off, and returning it back in his pocket.

"Uhm...we can play together sometimes.." Kenma said.

Hinata pouted like a kid. "But how? Tokyo is far from here."

"I can travel all the way there to here." Kenma said as if it was a simple thing for him.

Hinata's eyes widened when he heard what Kenma said. "Uh w-what? You don't have to do that much!! We can still play even though we aren't together!"

Kenma nodded. "I...I just want to play with you though..."

"We are always playing together." Hinata pointed out.

"I mean, together. Like you, beside me." Kenma said in a low voice that's enough for Hinata to hear.

Wow, Hinata didn't expect Kenma to actually said that. Hinata thought Kenma is a very shy person that doesn't want to share his thoughts with other person, but he's wrong. He's actually a straightforward person once you talk more to him.

And Hinata thinks it's cute.

"Ah hehe, we can play meet and play together when it's free...are you going to contact me?" Hinata asked.

Kenma looked at him, that made Hinata flinch a bit because of his cat-like eyes. "Will you give me your contact information then?"

Hinata was startled with the sudden question from Kenma. Hinata immediately nodded. They can talk in instagram, but it seems like Kenma wants them to communicate not only in social media platforms.

Kenma smiled and lend his phone to Hinata, gesturing him to register his contact info in Kenma's phone.

And Hinata immediately followed what Kenma said and put his contact info in Kenma's phone.

"Thanks." Kenma said.

"Are you really going to come from Tokyo to here?" Hinata asked Kenma once again.

Kenma nodded. "Unless you want to come in Tokyo instead."

"I don't think I have the money to do that." Hinata chuckled.

"Money's not a problem, I can give you some."

E-Eh? G-Give? Is he serious? He's giving money to a person he just met like it's a piece of candy?

Or is he rich? Is Kenma that rich that he'll give money to someone like it's not a big deal?

"What? No, no, it's alright. It's okay if you'll be the one coming here." Hinata immediately protested.

"Hmm, okay." Kenma agreed.

"When I come here, where are we going to stay to play?" Kenma asked.

Hinata looked up as if he was thinking. "Hmm, I don't know.." He said.

Kenma looked at Hinata. "How about in your place?"

Hinata immediately looked at Kenma because of his suggestion. "E-Eh?" Hinata's face as red like a tomato.

"Yep. Your place is the most obvious place to stay right? When a friend is coming over?"

Well, Kenma's right. If Hinata's going to invite some friends it's obvious that they're going to stay in Hinata's place. But why is he so flustered though?

"R-Right." He stuttered.

The side of Kenma's lips rose. "Okay, Shouyo. I'll come over to visit here, soon."

Hinata nodded. "I'll look forward to it."

Kenma's about to say something but then Kuroo disturbed their conversation.

"Kenma!! We're going now!" Kuroo yelled.

Kenma sighed and looked at Hinata who also heared what Kuroo said.

"Guess I'll be going now." Kenma said and stood up from the bench.

Hinata nodded. "Good bye, Kenma."

Kenma nodded and smiled. "Good bye, Shouyo."

"See you soon."

Hinata watched Kenma's figure going away and becoming smaller and smaller as the distance between them grew farther. The other Nekoma players bid their goodbyes to the Karasuno team. Both coaches in both teams also bid their goodbyes and thanks for today's practice match.

"Hinata! Let's go!" Sugawara called Hinata, telling him that they'll go home also.

During the ride, the whole team is tired and worn out from today's practice game. They all had some fun and learned new things about the things they needed to improve to call themselves a better player.

Others are already dozing off to sleep. While Hinata is just silently watching the view outside their bus, remembering the conversation he had with Kenma earlier.

Minutes later Hinata felt his phone vibrated inside his pocket and he immediately looked at it and his cheeks burned when he saw who messaged him.

From: Kenma
Subject: going home
take care.

"Kuroo!!" Kenma hissed as soon as he saw Kuuro fiddling over his phone when he snatched it from him earlier.

"Come on! Be thankful, I'm helping you improve your love life here!" Kuroo chuckled while Kenma is throwing him some death glares.

Kuroo gave Kenma's phone back and Kenma immediately got it from Kuuro's hand.

"Shut up, Kuroo." Kenma said seriously.

Then later on his phone lits up and he heard a message notification.

From: Shouyo
Subject: Re: going home
thanks! you too! take care ·ᴗ·

And Kenma's lips involuntarily formed a smile and Kuroo didn't let it pass his eyes and leaned over to Kenma to whisper.

"A thank you would be nice." Kuroo mocked.

But Kenma didn't gave attention to Kuroo and just stared at Shouyo's reply.

How cute.

end.