42

Kenma woke up and felt something heavy above him. He squinted his eyes open to see Hinata completely lying on top of him, Hinata is literally sleeping on top of Kenma. He looks so sound asleep, meanwhile Kenma feels like he's getting squashed because of Hinata's weight. Plus he's not very strong, so this thing will make himself have difficulty in breathing. So instead, Kenma carefully wrapped his arms around Hinata, and moved to the wide along with the latter.

Hinata purred in Kenma's arms and opened his eyes slowly. Kenma just stated at Hinata's cute face, and when their eyes met. Hinata instantly smiled sweetly, without showing his teeth. Kenma just smiled back a little.

"Good morning.." Kenma greeted.

"Hehe, goodmorning Kenma~~" Hinata giggled and rubbed his eyes, to see better.

"Let's get up!! We should get ready for our date!" Hinata added, making Kenma smile.

Hinata got up as soon as Kenma removed his arm from Hinata's waist. Hinata stretched his arms, while sitting on the bed. Kenma laughed a bit because of Hinata's cuteness, he stood up from the bed and sat in front of the mirror to comb his hair. It usually gets so messy whenever he wakes up, so brushing his hair every morning became a routine for Kenma.

Hinata just looked at Kenma brushing his hair while looking in the mirror. Hinata loves seeing Kenma first thing in the morning, he wants it to become a routine for them too.

"Alright, let's head downstairs to eat breakfast. Mom and Dad are probably awake now, since they're going for work early in the morning." Kenma explained, and stood up from the chair he sat awhile ago.

"Okay!!"

They both headed downstairs and Kenma's parents immediately greeted the two, as soon as they saw them rushing down from the stairs.

"Oh! Kenma! Shouyo-kun, good morning!" Kenma's Mom greets.

Hinata smiled. "Good morning! Kozume-san!"

Kenma's Dad looked at Kenma with a surprised face. "It's rare for you to be up this early, are you two going somewhere?"

Kenma nodded. "Yeah, we're going to the Skytree and hang out there." Kenma answered.

"Oh! That's nice~~ Do you have enough money with you?" Kenma's Mom asked.

Hinata actually saved up for this day and he actually had enough money for him and Kenma, because he's been eager about this day since the day they agreed that Hinata will be the one who's coming over to Tokyo.

"I have." Kenma just said with a low voice.

Hinata leaned over. "I have money too, Kenma." He whispered.

Kenma looked at Hinata. "I'll treat you."

"Eh??? No...I have money too! We can treat each other! Hehe~~" Hinata said, Kenma's Mom almost cooed because of Hinata's cuteness while Kenma's Dad was proud of Hinata for not befriending his son just for money. Kenma's parents can clearly see how deep their friendship is, and it's making them feel happy for Kenma.

"Come on, boys.. You need to eat breakfast first before you leave." Kenma's Mom said, and walked to the kitchen along with Kenma's Dad. They both followed them and Hinata is giggling with himself because he can't wait to spend the day with Kenma.

Kenma sat down on his usual position, and Hinata sat on the extra chair beside Kenma. Kenma's Mom prepared their breakfast which, and Hinata was amazed with the food Kenma's mom cooked. He always loves eating, and likes spending money on food.

Itadakimasu!

They started eating and an obvious happy smile is plastered on Hinata's face.