24

"Ah..I'm so full.." Kenma looked at Hinata who's beside him and tapping his stomach while even closing his eyes and smiling to himself.

Cute as always.

"Kenma are there a lot of food restaurant in Tokyo?" Shouyo randomly asked Kenma.

Hinata is curious about Kenma's hometown. He actually wanted to visit Tokyo but Hinata chose to wait for Kenma to insist for him to come to Tokyo. He can't wait for that opportunity to come.

"There are a lot of stores in Tokyo, and a lot of people." Kenma says.. "I like it here in Miyagi, it's peaceful and not crowded. Not like Tokyo.."

Hinata giggled. "You must've hated the crowd there.."

"No, I just hate their noise."

"It's the same thing."

Kenma just shrugged and didn't responded anymore. If it was Kuroo he's talking to he would definitely disagree that those two things were the same. But when it comes to Hinata, all he could do is just agree. Kenma doesn't want to upset Hinata.

"Should we go back, home already?" Hinata asked.

"Whichever is fine."

"Staying at home is boring, no one is around there also. Should we roam around for a bit?"

"You know a good spot here?" Kenma asked, sounding interested.

Hinata nodded. "Yeah, it's a park actually. We can stay there for a while and play some games! You bought some snacks right?"

"I bought less, because you said so."

"Should I invite more friends? We can play in groups!!" Hinata said with a happy voice.

Kenma's mind immediately disagreed with that. He wanted to spend time with Shouyo, alone. But he doesn't want to sound rude to Hinata by rejecting his offer. But meeting more people is kind of uncomfortable for Kenma, he doesn't like socializing so much and got shy in big crowds.

Meeting Hinata's friends more like teammates will be awkward for him. Or worse he will be left behind because he won't be able to relate to them when they started talking about things only them experienced or understands.

"Uh...I'm not sure..." Kenma replied, embarrassed.

Hinata looked at Kenma's face and saw his struggle. Hinata smiled.

"Just the two of us then!" He cheered.

Kenma nodded at Hinata shyly. "S..Sure.."

Hinata led the way to the park he was talking about while Kenma is silently walking beside him and looking around the area. Kenma really likes peaceful placea, and Miyagi is one of them. The streets aren't crowded, and the citizen's noise aren't that loud, compared to Tokyo.

It's really refreshing.

Also walking beside Hinata is really exhilarating for Kenma. It's an unsual feeling that he only feels towards his games. Not to a person.

Kenma's gaze lowered on Hinata's hand.

I want to hold his hand. He figured. But no, it's too early for that. Though Kenma already kissed Hinata's forehead, maybe holding his hand isn't big of a deal?

But they aren't a thing. And Hinata seems to forget what happened last time when he came over to his house.

"There might be a lot of people there but don't worry! I know a spot where it's quiet and peaceful!" Hinata suddenly spoke.