07

"We're here." Kuroo suddenly informed everyone inside the bus. Kenma sighed heavily and looked around the area. They're in Miyagi now, it's a very long drive and made Kenma fell asleep a little. But there's a part in him that got a little excited because he will be meeting Shouyo. For unknown reason, he's excited on meeting Shouyo.

Kenma grabbed his things and immediately went outside the bus. Kenma immediately hovered into his phone and started playing games while walking, not minding the noisy surroundings around him. He distracted himself in his game for a while to prevent himself to hear nonsense from Kuroo's mouth.

Kenma continued playing games with his phone and he observed that the noises volume down while he's walking.

Kenma looked around and he was surprised when all of his team mates are all gone and he was the only one left walking.

Kenma sighed. He's not familiar around here.

I'm lost. He thought.

Kenma sat on a free space beside the tall fence and immediately decided to send a message to Kuroo about him being lost.

From: Kenma
Subject: help
i'm lost.

Kuuro immediately replied.

From: Kuroo
Subject: Re: help
Everyone's panicking, where are you?

Kenma once again looked around and immediately texted Kuuro about what he can observe about the place and he immediately get a response back from him.

From: Kuuro
Subject: wait
I'm coming, just stay where you are.

Kenma frowned. While waiting for Kuroo he decided to continue playing the game he was playing earlier. He placed his hand bag beside him and continued playing, he saw a cat with black, orange and white color sat in front of him and didn't mind it. The cat is cute, so he let it stare at him for unknown reason.

He's in the middle of playing when he suddenly heard someone.

"What are you doing?" A tiny voice.

Kenma looked to the owner of the tiny voice and his heart suddenly started hammering inside his ribcage when he saw that fluffy orange hair, bright skin, and his eyes that are staring at him wondering what he's up to.

Shouyo...Kenma immediately realized.

Kenma glanced away from Shouyo.

"Um...I'm lost." He answered in a quiet voice.

He walked closer. "You're from out of town?"

Kenma nodded. "Yeah."

Kenma thought Shouyo would stop asking question but he suddenly jumped beside him and sat while looking at the game in his phone.

"Is that thing fun?" He asked, using his sweet voice again.

Kenma flinched a little from Shouyo's jump. "Not really...I'm just passing time." He said, not even glancing at Shouyo.

Shouyo went quiet for a while and watched Kenma play but he suddenly shouted in glee.

"Wah!" Kenma flinched from the shout. "Are you a volleyball player?" He asked, standing up.

"Um.."

"Those shoes! Those are volley shoes!" Shouyo said while pointing at Kenma's handbag which is slightly opened, and his volleyball shoes are slipping out.

"Oh, yeah.." Kenma answered quietly and slowly holding his phone down and listening to what Shouyo's about to say.

"I'm in a volleyball club too! I'm Hinata Shouyo!" Shouyo introduced himself while even pointing at himself and smiling at Kenma.