12

"Oi, Hinata! I heard it's already Prelims in Tokyo!" Tanaka suddenly informed the tangerine head while he's busy wiping his sweat and drinking water. It's their break from practice.

Hinata's eyes widened. "That means Nekoma is included there right?" Hinata asked.

Tanaka nodded. "Yup! You should wish your boyfriend good luck!" Tanaka smirked.

"B-B-Boyfriend?!" Hinata stuttered as his whole face heated and turned into tomato.

Tanaka laughed. "Yeah? The setter in Nekoma? Isn't he your boyfriend?"

"O-Of course not!" He denied. "We're just friends!"

"Friends huh?" Nishinoya joined Tanaka in teasing Hinata.

"Y-Yes!!"

"Then why are you blushing?" Nishinoya asked while grinning.

"J-Just b-because your questions s-shocked me!!" Hinata tried to reasoned out.

Tanaka and Nishinoya laughed and patted Hinata's shoulder. Nishinoya on the right and Tanaka on the left side. They both sat beside Hinata and looked at him suspiciously.

"Do you like the Nekoma setter?" Nishinoya asked while smirking.

"N-No! We're just friends!"

"Then why did you both exchanged personal contact info and even agreed to meet up, some times to hangout?" Tanaka asked, recalling what he heard last time about Hinata and Kenma's conversation.

"F-Friends need to hangout too.." Hinata looked away.

"Well, true but the real question is why are you so tensed even though we're just asking simple questions?" Nishinoya asked this time with the usual grin on his face.

Hinata gulped. "I'm not t-tensed."

"You are." Tanaka said and removed his hand on Hinata's shoulder.

Nishinoya did the same. "Don't worry Hinata, both of your senpai's will support you!"

Hinata looked down and played with his finger and bit his lower lip, trying hard not to show a little smile on his face.

"T-Thanks.." The only thing he could say.

"So you like him?" Both Tanaka and Nishinoya asked in unison with their sparkling eyes.

"I d-don't know!" Hinata said while playing with his fingers.

"Do you like being with him?" Tanaka asked.

Hinata looked up to think. "Hmm? i guess?"

"That's a half-assed answer!" Tanaka immediately complained.

Nishinoya chuckled. "Do you find him hot?"

Hinata immediately blinked and look at Nishinoya who is observing his reactions about his questions to Hinata.

"Uhmm.."

While Hinata's thinking a sudden image of Kenma brushing his hair backwards flashed into Hinata's mind. And Hinata's face immediately heated when he remembered that.

"I guess...he's hot..." Hinata said in a low tone of voice.

Tanaka and Nishinoya immediately showed a face that shows that they are planning something.

"Hinata message Nekoma's setter immediately!" Nishinoya said.

"W-What?! No!" Hinata immediately declined.

"Send him a goodluck message!" Tanaka pursued the latter.

"Go Hinata!"

"Do it!"

Hinata sighed and got his phone out of his duffel bag beside him. Tanaka and Nishinoya immediately rejoiced when they saw that Hinata's already typing something.

From: Hinata
Subject: Tokyo Prelims
Kenma! Do your best! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

When Kenma received the message from Shouyo his eyes immediately widened when he read the message from him telling him to do his best in the Tokyo Prelims.

He immediately tossed his PSP aside and composed a reply for Shouyo.

From: Kenma
Subject: Re: Tokyo Prelims
are you coming over to Tokyo?

The latter immediately replied.

From: Shouyo
Subject: Re: Re: Tokyo Prelims
Nope! We're also practicing hard! I guarantee you! We will win next time! ٩(๑'ȏ'๑)۶

Kenma chuckled a bit.

From: Kenma
Subject: (none)
are you sure?

From: Shouyo
Subject: Yes!
Very Very sure!! ᕙ(•̀‸•́‶)ᕗ

From: Kenma
Subject: Re: Yes
looking forward to it.

From: Shouyo
Subject: Bye
Sure!! Anyway, I need to go! I'll go back to practice. Can we play later?

From: Kenma
Subject: sure
yep, just message me when you're available.

From: Shouyo
Subject: Re: sure
okayyy!!! ๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑

Kenma set aside his phone and smiled on his own while giving his attention back to his game and as he was playing he realized something that he can't believe that he just did, that he will definitely not do no matter how important the thing is.

He paused for a bit and the smile on his lips disappeared.

Did I just paused my game just to reply to him?

He asked himself unbelievably.

What's going on with me?

end.