39

Ah..what's wrong? Kenma isn't talking and Hinata is having that strong feeling that Kenma is upset, and is having a bad day. Hinata is having a cold feet to talk to him, that expression earlier was too scary for him. Just because, Kenma doesn't look at Hinata like that ever since they met. And when Kenma sees Hinata, he usually smiles and the muscles in his face relaxes.

But when Kenma met Hinata earlier, Hinata can tell from one glance that Kenma is upset. He's jaw is tightening even until now, his face looks relaxed but his eyes are actually piercing right into him when their eyes met earlier. Hinata silently followed Kenma's footsteps.

Kenma looked at Hinata for a bit. "Give me that." He said referring to the paper bag where the pie is in.

Hinata pouted. "Are you mad?" He tried to ask.

Kenma stopped from walking. "I'll bring your things, give it to me." He says, ignoring Hinata's question completely.

Hinata just pouted even more and gave Kenma his things. Kenma just silently accepted it and wore Hinata's backpack and carefully brings the paper bag where the food is in. Kenma didn't said anything and so is Hinata, Hinata is confused why he's upset he doesn't know the reason for him to be.

Did I came late? Hinata asked himself. But it's still 6PM, they agreed with that time.

When they got outside of the train station, Kenma is still silent while they are both waiting for a cab. Hinata is looking around and was amazed by the view of the city, and how crowded it is really. Hinata carefully zips Kenma's jacket close because he's feeling cold, it's getting dark so the wind is getting colder.

"It's getting more crowded, it's hard getting a cab in this situation," Kenma said but didn't look at you, his eyes are just focused on the road.

Hinata pouted even more. Kenma always looks at me when talking...

"Kenmaaaa~~" Hinata whined Kenma's name like a kid.

Kenma took a glance at Hinata for a bit and immediately averted his eyes. Kenma cleared his throat. "What is it?" He asks, trying to maintain a normal voice. But the softness of his voice is already showing.

"Did I do something wrong?" Hinata asks, still looking at Kenma.

"No. Why would you think that?" Kenma asked.

"Because you're ignoring me~~~," Hinata said sadly, Kenma gulped because of Hinata's tone. It wasn't Hinata's fault actually, but Kenma's mind is just clouded with jealousy that he seemed not to care anymore. Specially when that guy ruffled Hinata's hair earlier, Kenma can feel his chest bursting from jealousy.

Kenma didn't say a word and when the cab finally stopped in front of them, Kenma took the urge to look at Hinata. He opened the cab's back door to let him inside the cab first.

"Go in." Kenma says, Hinata pouted even more and went inside the cab.

Kenma followed and immediately told the driver where his address is. After that they are both quiet, Hinata was so bothered because of the silence they're sharing. It seems like Kenma doesn't want to talk about it, but Hinata doesn't want this to continue. He came to Tokyo to hangout with Kenma and tell the latter about what he feels too, but this is not what he's expecting to happen.

Hinata wanted to sink the view of Tokyo's city in his brain with looking outside the cab's window butnhe can't do it. He's anxious about what Kenma is thinking right now, instead looking outside for Tokyo's view. Hinata just looked at Kenma's side profile instead.

"Kenma~~" Hinata calls him, much more sweeter and softer this time.

Kenma unconsciously looked at Hinata. "What is...it?"