Chapter 29- Time with Oikawa and Training Camp

After dropping off Takeru, Oikawa walked with me to the store, where I had to pick up a few things. On the way, we talked about various things. Oikawa often talked about his team and time playing volleyball. I let out a happy sigh. "I wonder if Angelina's date is going well." I said, thinking about said girl.

Oikawa nods his head. "I hope things are going okay." We were both silent for a second before Oikawa suddenly shouted. "Okay! It's time to send some good vibes! Like 'good luck Angelina!'"

I laughed and agreed. "Sounds fun! Wanna try?"

He nodded and brought his hands together, looking like he was praying and shouted. "Good luck Angel!"

I laughed and did the same. "Angelina fight!"

While Angelina was on her date with Futakuchi, she suddenly sneezed out of nowhere, followed by a shiver. Futakuchi turned to her. "Hey, are you getting sick or something?" He asks.

She nervously laughed and shook her head. "No, it's nothing. For some reason I feel like someone is doing something unnecessary... Maybe two people..." Her mind wandered to a certain pair.

Not sure how many reading this fanfic has heard of it but...

This scene was inspired from a scene in a romance anime called "Wolf Girl & Black Prince". It's my most favorite scene in it.

We laughed for a little bit before Oikawa sighed. "I'm jealous." I got a little concerned, thinking that he meant he was jealous of Angelina's new boyfriend. However, he noticed and was able to guess what I was thinking. "It's not what you might be thinking (Y/N)."

I let out a small sigh of relief. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm actually jealous of Angelina."

I raised a confused eyebrow. "Your jealous of her? But why?"

He runs a hand through his hair and thought how to explain for a second. "Like I said before, we broke up because we realized we were more like friends then lovers, so we broke up and went back to being friends. The reason I feel a little jealous, I guess is because she was able to find someone to be happy with right away, I'm happy for her but..."

I understood what he was trying to say. "Your unsure if you can find someone like she did? Is that it?"

He smiled and nodded. "That's right!" He sighs. "I have lots of fangirls, but its not like I'm in love with any of them. I honestly wonder if I can find someone I can also be happy with."

I tilted my head at him. "You have fangirls?" My innocent comment was like another arrow piercing through Oikawa. I continued. "But anyway, I think you can. I just don't think you've found them yet."

He looks at me. "Found them?"

I nodded. "Yeah, found them. Or who knows, maybe you have already and they're not that far."

He continues looking at me, more focused on me. "Not... far?"

I think to myself, oblivious to his staring. "Hmm... Maybe they're even someone who treats you differently from these fangirls you've talked about. Someone who can truly make you smile."

His eyes widened. "She's different and makes me smile..."

I turn to him. "Oh? Do you know someone?"

"I..." He wasn't sure what he should say, but then he spoke confidently. "Yes. Yes I do."

I smiled big. "There you go! So who are they?" I ask excitedly.

He then smiles teasingly. "Not~ telling~ you~!" He then caught me by surprise by suddenly holding my hand. He pointed towards the store which is now clearly in view. "Come on, I'll help you with your shopping." I looked at him wide eyed for a little bit before smiling and nodding.