Chapter 30- Tsukki is Lame

It was match after match, and penalty after penalty for Karasuno. At some point, me and a few other managers from the other teams brought in some watermelon for the guys. I was currently sitting with Shoyo, along with Kenma and Lev. Kenma and I were just quietly eating our slices while I watched Shoyo try to spit seeds out like how he saw Lev did. It was amusing to watch.

My attention was caught by Kuroo however, when he went up to Daichi, who was sitting with Asahi and Tanaka. "Sorry, by the way. I think I might have pissed off your glasses guy yesterday." Oh he was apologizing for what happened with Tsukishima.

Kuroo told them what happened. Tanaka, who was in thought for a second seemed to have realized something and spoke up. "I'm not sure if this is relevant, but my sister..." My attention was fully turned to them now. Tanaka proceeded to explain how Saeko might have knew of another Tsukishima that attended Karasuno the same time she did.

"Tsukishima has an older brother?" Daichi asked.

Tanaka waved his hand dismissively. "Oh, but I'm not sure. They could just have the same last name and not be related."

"Huh..." Tsukishima having a brother. But then again, it's like Tanaka said, it could just be a coincidence.

"(Y/N)! Come on, we're starting the matches again!" Shoyo called out to me. I quickly finished my slice of watermelon and made my way back inside the gymnasium.

(Time Skip)

I just finished doing some work with the other manager's and was about to head my way to the gymnasium where Kuroo and Bokuto were to join them again. On my where there however, I suddenly heard some screaming.

"TSUKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What the-?! That sounded like Yamaguchi. I began making my way over to where he and most likely Tsukishima is. I didn't hear anything else for a little while after that, and it's probably because he stopped screaming, but it started back up again. "But you're being lame lately Tsukki! Hinata might become the Little Giant some day! That just means you have to beat him Tsukki! You just need to become an even better player than Hinata and prove your skills!"

I still couldn't find them, but I could hear Yamaguchi screaming at him. At some point I heard Tsukishima scream back at him. When I finally found Tsukishima, Yamaguchi wasn't with him. He was walking somewhere. I spoke up to get his attention. "Hey, what was up with the screaming?"

He looked towards me and shrugs his shoulders. "Yamaguchi got angry with me."

I laughed a little. "I figured as much. I heard some of it." I sighed. "I haven't known you two long, but I never would have thought that Yamaguchi would yell at you."

he was silent for a second before responding. "Yeah. I never thought that the day would come where he'd be cool."

"And apparently you're lame." I laughed again when he flinched and gave me a annoyed look. "Anyway, what was he yelling at you for?"

Again, there was silence, so I assumed he was debating on whether to tell me or not. "I don't really understand why everyone tries so hard. It could just end up useless in the end, so I don't see the point."

I thought to myself for a bit. " I guess I can understand where your coming from. It would be an awful feeling to have when you try so hard, only to get nothing good out of it." I crossed my arms. "But I think those who actually like to play would disagree with you and continue trying anyway. Only people who really like a sport would continue to work hard even after losing. That's why the others are trying their best right now."

A mix of confusion and anger was on his face. "I still don't understand."

I sighed. "That might be because you're the only one on our team who doesn't like volleyball. Who knows, maybe you'll come to like it eventually. Where are you going anyways?"

He started walking with me following after him. "I'm going to ask something from a couple of weirdos." I looked at him confused. "What?"

"Which weirdos are you talking about?" I innocently ask.

Tsukishima had to hold back a laugh. He found it funny how I could say something like that, seriously and innocently. He cleared his throat and smirked. "Good point. I'm talking about the captains from Nekoma and Fukurodani."

I brightly smiled. "Oh! I was just about to head there."

"I'm sure you were." He sweat drops as he remembers how I was forced there before and assumed that I was going there because they wanted me there again. I grabbed his wrist and began pulling him along. His eyes widened. "What are you doing? I'm pretty sure I'm not a kid who need his hand held, and your tugging is starting to hurt."

"You complain too much. You should use those long legs of your to walk faster. Why are you so slow?" I teased.

"And with those short legs, I'm shocked you can go fast." Instead of getting angry I just laughed, which seemed to surprise him a bit. Usually people would get angry with him when he insults them, but I just laugh and say something back. He finds me to be an interesting person to be around, and actually not as annoying as he thought I would've been when he first met me.

"Hehe. Let's move it Mr. long legs! We've got somewhere to be."

"Whatever you say Miss short stuff." I didn't notice, but he had a small smile on his face.

Huh... This chapter was shorter then the last few, I'll update again super soon!

 This chapter was shorter then the last few, I'll update again super soon!