End 4: Oikawa: Someone to Truly Love

Some time has passed since our sleepover and it was now Monday. Practice was over and I was making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and- AHEM! Anyway I was on my way to Aoba Josai.

Now you may be thinking. I believe in the cherry tree myth where you confess to your crush behind the school under it on a Friday. Then you'll love each other forever and ever!~ And that's what I plan to do with Oikawa.~

Ha ha ha...

NO

First off it's Monday. Second, Oikawa has so many fangirls that I wouldn't be surprised if there was a yandere among them, and I don't plan on dying today! Although, seeing as I can take down a titan (Tsukki), I'm pretty sure I would have nothing to worry about.

Anywho! The reason why I'm here today is because... I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH SOMEONE... Or two... Most likely several.

Why do I say this? Why am I mad? While at the sleepover, Angelina and I weren't just talking about my crush (Which luckily she's chill with the idea of me and Oikawa being together yippee!). She has told me before that the girls at her school weren't very happy with her ever since she and Oikawa broke up. Neither of them were really heartbroken about it, but apparently the fangirls believed that Oikawa was heartbroken and are mad at Angelina.

She promised me that if they started picking on or bullying her, she would come and tells me, and that's what she did. Currently, I'm doing something about it. YOU. DON'T. MESS. WITH. MY. FRIENDS... You'd have a death wish if you plan on doing anything.

And what do you know! Guess what sight had greeted me when I first got to the entrance? Perfect timing.~ I approached a group of girls. "Hey! You guys!"

Angelina and the bullies turned to look at me. "Huh? Who are you?" One of the girls said.

Her friend followed after. "That uniform... You don't go to this school."

"Nice observation Sherlock. But sadly I didn't come here to play detective. I came to whoop butts!"

"(Y/N)!" Angelina called out to me in surprise. She quickly got away from them and hid behind me. Or tried... I mean, come on. She's tall and I'm short. It's sort of hard for a tall person to hide behind a short person. It would take skill.

They stared at us for a while before laughing. The third girl spoke. "What's this? How sad. You're relying on this pipsqueak to defend you?"

"Oh I'm much more than a simple pipsqueak. I'm a pipsqueak with the rage of demons who's ready to send you to hell and back. You better leave Angelina alone or else we're gonna have a big problem. You better Obey Me!" You see what author did there? *wink*. I say this with a demonic look on my face, easily matching the words that just came out of my mouth.

The girls flinched. "Y-you don't scare... u-us..." Oh but this isn't even my final form. I'm only on Daichi's level right now, but apparently it wasn't enough. I gave the scariest look I could give. One that even put the one I had on while attacking Tsukki at our first training camp to shame.

*STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRE*

Aaaand they're gone. I turn to Angelina. "That should do it at least for now. If they ever give you trouble again, I'll be sure to scare them away for you."

She became starry eyed and a little teary. "(Y-Y/N)! My savior!"

"That was something." We heard a voice and we both turned to the source to see that it was Iwaizumi, right next to him was Oikawa. "I'm impressed."

"Who knew someone so cute can be so scary... (Y/N) you're so cool!" Oikawa practically fanboys. We all sweat dropped at his behavior.

"Geez what are you, her #1 fanboy or something? I was right to call you Creepykawa." Said Iwaizumi.

"Iwa-chan! How mean!" He shouts before explaining. "It's only natural as her boyfriend to be her #1 fan.~"

...

...

...

"Wait we're dating?" I questioned.

"How cold! I thought you had the same feelings as me!"

"He had the same feelings as you so I told him about your feelings." Angelina explains.

"You traitor!"

"You were taking too long!"

Iwaizumi sighs. "Good grief."

Oikawa puts an arm around me. "If we both have feelings for each other, why not be together?" He grabs both of my hands. "I love you. You don't see me as a pretty face like all the other girls (except Angelina, since they're friends). You're beautiful and you don't let anyone push you around. When I thought I would never find someone to love, you cheered me up, saying that I would find someone who would genuinely love me and make me smile. I finally found someone to truly love." He paused and looks deep into my eyes. "(Y/N)... Will you be my girlfriend?"

The moment was so beautiful. So perfect.

"Bleh! What is this? Are we in a romance novel or something?" We both turned to Iwaizumi who had a disgusted look on his face. "I'll just be going home. I'm out of here." He says as he walks away. What were you expecting Iwa-chan? This IS a romance fanfic, so close enough.

"Iwa-chan! You ruined the moment!" Oikawa shouts at him.

"I'll be leaving too. I've got a date with Futakuchi." Angelina also leaves, waving goodbye as she did. "Bye lovebirds!"

"Ack! Those two!" He pouts.

I giggle before grabbing his hand to pull him down to give him a swift kiss on the cheek, catching him by surprise. "I'll be happy to be your girlfriend."

He looks at me for a little while, stunned, before smiling. He squeezes my hand and began walking us out of his school. "Let's go on a date as well! To celebrate our new relationship."

I smile warmly at him. "I would love that."

As we were walking we leaned towards each other and shared a sweet kiss.

(Although he was a bit salty because Kageyama and Ushijima had their endings before him)

UP NEXT...

Tsukishima