Chapter 37- The Final Match and Now... (Part1)

*Sigh* Okay so bad news on my part

*Sigh* Okay so bad news on my part. Usually I go on kissanime to watch anime. But I tried getting on very recently on my phone only for something to pop up saying that the site will be shut down for good. so watching anime would be hard. I knew more bad things would happen to me this year.

However! Luckily I do have crunchyroll on my phone, which has the third season of Haikyuu. But I'll have to deal with so many annoying adds popping up through the episodes. But luckily again, since I already went through half of them already on kissanime. I only have to watch about five of them currently.

ONE LAST THING!!

BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TAKING WAY TOO LONG TO UPDATE, I'LL UPLOAD WHAT I ALREADY HAVE FINISHED. BY THE TIME YOU ARE READING THIS, I'LL BE WORKING ON THE REST OF IT AND POST IT SOON AFTER. SO THIS WILL BE PART 1 AND I'LL BE WORKING ON PART 2.

The time for the finals have arrived, as well as our match against Shiratorizawa. If we win, we get to represent Miyagi and continue playing matches. We managed to defeat Aoba Johsai, a tough opponent. However, the opponent we face now will be even harder to beat. After all, they never lost a match against Seijoh, and they were already hard enough for us to beat. How will our match against Shiratorizawa go? Who would win? Only this match can answer those questions.

Me and the usual group were in the stands to cheer on Karasuno, but this time, the whole school came as well when they heard that their school's boys volleyball team were going to the finals. Just like the cheering squads for the other teams, we also had our own group of students to cheer us on but... It wasn't that good. Or at least at the start. Basically, the students weren't very enthusiastic.

But that wasn't what we were worried about. The boys down on the court were really nervous that it had us worried. However, what took our attention away from them was Saeko's and someone else's voice. "I'm not anyone suspicious!" The mysterious person whispered yelled.

"I saw this suspicious guy wandering around. He ran when he saw me, so I caught him! I thought he might be a Shiratorizawa spy." Saeko told us as she pulled him over.

When the guy was in front of us, he quickly explained himself. "W-wait! I'm a relative! I'm Tsukishima Kei's older brother!" He said taking off his disguise.

The two guys from he neighborhood association freaked out and yelled aloud. "Tsukishima's older brother?!"

He tries shushing them. "He told me not to come to the match." Unfortunately for him though, the younger Tsukishima heard the yelling from the two guys. When he saw his brother, he sent a glare his way.

'They seem so different from each other...' Angelina and I both thought. A wide smile spread across my face and I spoke to the older brother. "I thought I heard he had an older brother! I'm (L/N) (Y/N). I'm one of the manager's on his team."

His eyes widened for a second, recognizing my name, before smiling back. "Oh, I've heard of you! I'm Akiteru. Kei has told me about you."

I tilted my head at him. "He has?"

He nods his head. "Yeah, lot's of things. He's told me-" Before he could continue, he was cut off by another glare from his younger brother, this time it was more intense. "On second thought, maybe I shouldn't say." I let out an aw of disappointment.

Angelina let out a sigh. She had an idea about Tsukishima just from that little exchange. 'Oikawa you have too many rivals...' She thought to herself.

After introducing all the players that are going to be a part of the starting line up for both teams, the match began. Unlike all the other matches we were in, this one is going to have five sets. The first set started off with a serve from Daichi, which was received and given to Wakatoshi to spike. Noya tried to receive, but the spike was too strong. Shiratorizawa ended up getting the first point. 

Unfortunately for us, things continued to not go well for us. They were already three points ahead of us without us scoring any points. When that happened, Sugawara ending up yelling at them from where he was. Basically telling them to calm down and quit messing around. Unfortunately, Shiratorizawa kept on scoring point after point. We scored a few here and there, but it wasn't enough, and we ended up losing the first set 25-26. Oof...

With both hands, I aggressively ruffle my hair in frustration. "Dang it!" I shout out, startling my two friends. 

"(Y-Y/N)?!" Hitoka called out my name in alarm.

"Wh-what was that just now?" Angelina asked, questioning my behavior.

"I know we can just take back a set and still win this but..." I pause and continued ruffling up my hair, making it messy. "We really got a bad start, and it's just frustrating!" I then called out to the boys. "Come on boys!! You can do it!!" I shouted loudly. So loud that you can almost here me over all the cheering, drawing in some attention. Hitoka and Angelina tried to get me to quiet down a bit.

Tendou from the other team heard me and looked over to where my angry form was in amusement. I had an ominous look on my face while I shouted in frustration with two other girls freaking out around me, trying to calm me down. He turned to Wakatoshi. "Your friend sure is a funny one Wakatoshi." He said pointing a thumb my way.

Wakatoshi looked my way before turning back to him. "She's mad."

He laughs. "It's funny seeing this much anger inside a tiny body." He lets out a breath after laughing. "You've never mentioned her before. Were you friends for a long time?"

He nods. "Yeah. She was my wife." He said casually with a straight face before walking away.

A look of shocked confusion was present on Tendou's face. "Eh? Say what now? Wakatoshi?" he follows after him.

Then the start of the second set began. We managed to turn it around a bit when we received the ball and the boys went to do a synchronized attack, which earned us a point. Throughout the second set, the boys did a better job then in the first one. They had a little trouble with the blocks made by the redheaded guy. I remember him from when I first reunited with Wakatoshi. I didn't know his name then, but after the introductions made before the match, I learned it was Tendou Satori. Despite the trouble Karasuno had, they managed to keep up. The scores were close, and it even ended up being set point for Shiratorizawa, but we managed to take that from them by getting a deuce. The fight of getting two points ahead continued for a while until Karasuno was the one to take the set with a score of 31-29.

PART 2 COMING SOON!