1.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 1

     within minutes of getting her friends text, olivia wilkins was up and running for her backpack and supplies. putting her curly hair up in a messy bun, the girl ran out of her room and down to the kitchen where he brother noah currently sat with his friend.

"where are you headed to so quickly?" noah turns his attention to his sister who grabs an apple and was about to leave until he stopped her.

"out." she answers with a roll of her eyes.

"no hello?" the brunette boy sitting beside noah grins at the girl in front of him. he looks her up and down, liking the view of her body, but clearly not liking her outfit choice or how she represented the kooks.

"bye rafe." olivia gives the boys a smug look before exiting her house.

"mom and dad are going to kill you!" noah shouts, knowing exactly where his sister is headed.

olivia ignores his remark and makes her way to the houses under construction. it was a far walk, but she didn't mind getting some fresh air and a little bit of sun. a hot day called for a hangout even though everyday was a hangout day in the groups eyes.

once the girl spots her pogue friends down at the house under construction, she runs straight for them. "what's up losers! hope you didn't have too much fun without me."

"hello to you too." the blonde boy greets the girl from where he sat. "bring any cigarettes?"

olivia smiles, knowing exactly what jj looked forward to. she pulls out the pack of cigarettes from her bag, handing one to jj and keeping one for herself.

"ahh you're the best." jj's eyes rolls into the back of his head on the first hit.

olivia smiles as she looks up to the brunette balancing himself on top of the roof. she didn't even bother questioning how he got up there in the first place. "how's the view?"

"in front of me, perfect. the view of you guys, not so much." john b answers the girl, lifting one foot up in the air. he was dangerously fun in a way olivia could never understand. that's why it was so much fun hanging out with the him.

she met the pogues last summer during the midsummers party the cameron's hold every year. of course she was attracted to jj straight away when he crashed the party with john b. the night was fun and soon the two woke up in the same bed.

jj liked her, though. she stood out to him for some reason and that's what made him want her to stick around. ever since then, she hung out with the friend group every day of the year, but that also meant no pogue on pogue macking.

"that's about a three story fall." pope makes his way to the side of the house. "i give you a one in three chance of survival."

john b licks the tip of his finger and holds it up into the sky. "should i do it?"

"do a flip on your way down." olivia eggs him on as she takes a seat next to the blonde.

"it'll make it more fun." jj throws his cigarette to the side and instead takes a sip of his beer.

"yeah! you should jump." pope agrees, holding up the drill he found on the work bench. "i'll shoot you on the way down."

"you're gonna shoot me?" john b makes a finger gun and pretends to shoot pope.

"they're gonna have japanese toilets with towel warmers." the slightly darker curly haired brunette makes her way out of the house, once again complaining about the interior.