4.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 4

    the pogues huddle up at john b's place as usual. they sat in their places and talked random about what could possibly be the meaning behind the grady white.

olivia takes jj's beer out of his hand and takes a long sip of it, earning an angry glare from the blonde. he should be used to it by now, except he still got annoyed even if he tolerated her the most.

"so um, we didn't see anything, we don't know anything." pope paces the floor back and forth.

"actually, popes right for once." jj turns his attention away from the girl sitting beside him. "see i agree with you sometimes. deny deny deny."

"guys we can't keep that money." kiara shrugs.

"not everyone can afford unlimited data plans." jj retorts, obviously not liking her comment.

"we gotta pass that off to lana grubbs or otherwise it's bad karma." kiara ignores jj's comment.

"listen, kiara's right." olivia finishes the last of jj's beer. "it's not ours to begin with."

"god, what is going on? sorry we're not fricken rich." jj's voice raises in anger. "glad to know you two have nice lives."

olivia furrows her eyebrows at the blonde staring her down. she complained multiple times to the boy who clearly hasn't listened. "fuck you, jj."

jj rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "i'm keeping it."

john b pats his friends shoulder. "i don't agree."

it was clear that the group didn't agree with jj. it was understandable as to why, even though john b could use the cash.

"think about it, this is scooter grubbs we're talking about. same guy who's buying individual cigarettes at the port hole. shit, i once saw this guy begging for change because he needed gas. we're talking about a dirtbag who never owned more then forty bucks and all of a sudden he has a grady white." john b holds his hands up in defense. "just saying."

"they were smuggling." jj looks at his friend group.

"taking the money would be stupid!" pope continues to disagree.

"stupid things come with good outcomes." jj takes the cash out of pope's hands. "we just have to figure out how we're getting into the cargo. for now, we lay low."

"how?" olivia questions.

kiara smiles at the group, knowing exactly what could help the friend group out.

and that's what they did. they drove to the boneyard and filled cups of beer. olivia almost forgot about jj's harsh words earlier as she let him spray beer all in her mouth.

the group went to the boneyard all the time to start parties and hang out. more and more people would join them and that's how the night would go on.

john b and jj passed out the beers to people while kiara talked about the environment and pope talked about something random. olivia sat with a few random girls and made small talk with them quickly.

"heyy." a familiar voice made its way to the girl sitting on the log.

"what do you want, noah?" olivia stares up at her brother who brought rafe with him for fun.

"see, these are the moment when i actually like your friend group." noah motions around to the groups of people having fun and getting drunk.

"thanks." olivia attempts time end the conversation. all she wanted was to find jj and ignore what noah and rafe had to say.