3.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 3

    the last place the group thought the key belonged to was a run down rusty motel. for someone who owned a grady white, this motel looked to be a 1/10 star rating.

trees had fallen around it, and maybe it was the hurricane that made it look like such a shithole, but the area and exterior looked like something someone struggling for money for rent out.

olivia stares in disbelief as the boat approaches the land. "you sure this is the right place?" she takes the key from john b.

"yup." john b wasn't even fazed when she took the key right from his hand. he looked just as shocked as everyone else.

"i thought the chateau looked bad." jj speaks for the group.

"this place is a shit show." john b adds.

"is this a motel or meth lab?" kiara questions.

"you be the judge." pope gives her an answer he didn't even know the answer to.

"doesn't look like a place someone with a grady white will stay." john b says.

"looks like somewhere we'd be crashing." olivia stands at the front of the boat next to the blonde boy who's ready to hook the boat up. "why would anyone even stay here?"

"good question." jj agrees.

"looks like someone with a grady white would be killed." pope jokes. he tried to lighten the mood, but even he wasn't too sure about how this was going to go.

once the boat gets to land, jj jumps off and ties it up. everyone agrees to john b and jj going up to find the room, while olivia, kiara, and pope stay behind as a look out.

"hey, don't let him do anything stupid." pope points to jj who already has the look of mischief.

"oh we will." jj ignores pope's request.

"jj, you know i love you, but for once don't be yourself." olivia fluffs up his blonde hair and sits back down next to kiara.

"i'm not making promises." john b says, causing pope to mumble to himself and sit back down.

"be careful." kiara walks up to john b, handing him the key she took from olivia. "i mean it."

john b chuckles knowing that there will probably be something that goes wrong. the two boys begin their walk up to the motel, leaving the rest down by the boat.

jj and john b walk up to the floor where the key says the room is located. of course jj started making fun of john b straight away for what kiara told him. "just be so careful john b."

john b pushes his friend off, grumbling at his words. "stop."

"dude what the heck was that about?" jj follows him.

"i don't know, maybe she wants us to be careful." the brunette shrugs his shoulders.

"ever since you've been threatened for exile, she's been like, be so careful john b, just give me that john d already. when are you going to swoop on that!" jj rubs his friends shoulders with a moan.

"not until you swoop on olivia." john b switches jj's attention to the second curly haired brunette. "i saw you helping her and shit. you always want to do dangerous stuff, then when we find the boat you're the one who wants to go back because of her head."

"well yeah, i didn't want her passing out or anything." jj lowers his voice in fear the girl will somehow hear him.

john b rolls his eyes, "besides, you know the rules, no pogue on pogue macking."