23.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 23

    with a yawn and a stretch, olivia looks down at her waist to see jj's arm around it. he snores lightly in her ear, causing her to laugh. she turns towards the boy and snuggles closer to him for a few moments. they finally did it, they finally kissed each other with actual emotions.

"hey, loser. let's go." the girl sits up tiredly, shaking the boy gently.

with multiple shakes and complaints, jj finally groans and rubs his eyes. "hmm?"

"we have to go pick kiara and sarah up." olivia starts for the kitchen only for jj to pull her back down.

"they can wait. i'm sure they're fine." the blonde mumbles, curling up beside olivia.

"we have a busy day ahead of us. get up." olivia chuckles. as much as she would love to sleep beside him some more, she knew john b had big plans.

"you can be annoying sometimes." jj rolls onto his back and rubs his eyes, watching olivia make some toast in the kitchen.

"john b wants us all to go back to the craine house today with sarah." she yawns as the toast pops out of the toaster.

speaking of the brunette, john b and pope make their way out of his room. they're both smirking remembering the night before while watching the two lovebirds dancing together.

neither of them were surprised jj and olivia slept on the same bed either. after all that's why pope sucked it up and slept in the same room as john b even though his snoring got annoying.

"who wants some toast?" olivia asks, turning to the three boys.

"i don't really have an appetite thinking about what you two did last night." pope yawns after a long night of barely any sleep.

olivia makes eye contact with the blonde boy propping himself up on the bed with his elbows. nothing got rated r, but they did have a long make out session before falling asleep on the pull out bed.

"nothing happened." jj says for the two of them.

"uh huh." john b mumbles.

"can you guys shut up?" jj takes an empty water bottle on the floor, throwing it at pope and john b.

after eating breakfast and getting changed, the four grab their stuff and walk down to the hms pogue. olivia fixes jj's bed head and makes fun of his cute sleepy face as john b unhooks the rope.

"you guys are gross and cute at the same time." pope sits back on the front of the boat. "can't really tell yet."

"you're just jealous." jj sits beside olivia.

the pogues are now currently on their way to pick kiara and sarah back up. they spent the whole night on the boat, so what they are hoping for is that they finally made up.

"uh oh! forgot the keys or something?" jj calls out.

"you gotta admit, it's kinda fun." john b smiles when he pulls up to the two girls sitting on the edge of the boat.

"john b, mastermind huh?"

"i'd like to thing that."

"some patriarchal bullshit." kiara stands up, about ready go back home.

"yeah, that sucked." sarah agrees.

"still love us though right?" jj passes the rope over to kiara.

"yeah whatever."

"so, did you guys, you know..." olivia trails off waiting for them to finish my sentence.

"reconcile our differences?" kiara puts her hands on her hips, finishing the sentence for olivia. "not even close."