19.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 19

    olivia and john b climb out of the van in front of the wreck. it was weird when he picked olivia up today because of his new living arrangements.

"you're lucky you didn't get seriously hurt. that far of a fall could have done anything." olivia walks beside john b, eyeing the cast around his arm.

"yeah, i know." john b purses his lips as the two make their way in.

kiara's head snaps up when the two walk in. she looked excited to see him but also very disappointed in the whole situation the night before. "so you're living with sarah cameron." kiara asks annoyed, bringing drinks over to the table.

"the only reason is because her dad bailed me out. and it's way better than foster care which is, by the way, where I was about to go." john b sits down, resting his hurt arm on the table. the cast weighed his arm down a lot and it was really annoying especially now is the time he needs it the most.

"so hey, do you have a membership to the clubs now?"

"How about one of those golf carts they drive around?"

"does it come with one of those sweaters? or do you have to buy your own?" pope peaks up.

"look, you promised." kiara sits down at the table. "you said you weren't with her."

"she got you, own up to it." jj leans against the wooden pole next to the table, crossing his arms.

"if you want to hang out with her that's fine, but i'm letting you know right now that I'm not doing anything with sarah." kiara shakes her head in disapproval.

"do you guys see her here?" john b looks at us four in front of him, "no... right. A little focus would be fantastic."

jj takes a cup from kiara and passes it to olivia. "water."

"thanks." she mumbles and take a sip of it. It felt nice and soothing from long hard days of fighting and finding this hidden treasure or whatever john b wants to call it.

"we have the map."

"well it's a little off since the guy was all wack when he drew it." jj steps forward.

"or the coasts have changed." kiara points out to the blonde across the table from her.

olivia try's to keep her eyes open through all the bickering and talking. she was used to it by now, but nowadays the nights got longer and crazier. she hasn't been able to sleep well for weeks now.

"so we have to find coasts that haven't changed. what about the forest?" john b suggests.

"battery jasper." kiara points to a point on the map.

the group climbs into the van and drives up to battery jasper where kiara and john b pointed to on the map.

olivia lays her head on jj's shoulder and rests her eyes. it was a nice few minutes even though every once in a while jj would laugh at something pope would say, causing him to move and annoy olivia.

they get out of the van and walk over to a small hill with a bunch of rocks. it looked over the forest in the front of them.

"if this is parcel nine, then it's somewhere northeast of here." pope points ahead of them.

"guys that's not tanny hill, that's a sub division." olivia looks at john b for clarification. she knew she was most likely right, but the map was all crazy from back then so who knows what's changed.