7.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 7

just like jj said, he woke up bright and early to meet john b. he didn't bother leaving olivia a note since he would usually sneak back out of her house anyway. he left his pajamas on her chair he left there a while ago and changed into something new olivia stole from him weeks ago.

the girl walks downstairs to make some breakfast, but when she does she sees noah and rafe already at the island cooking eggs.

"morning asshole." noah greets his sister.

"want some eggs?" rafe questions.

she did wants eggs, but not from rafe. knowing him he could have put poison or something in there no one would want to eat. "nope, but make yourself at home i suppose." she rolls her eyes sarcastically.

"who was at the house earlier?" rafe continues to quiz the girl question after question.

"who?" olivia freezes in place while pouring herself some orange juice.

"when i was coming over i thought i saw a pogue around your house this morning." rafe sits down next to noah who's smirking in his spot.

"do i need to tell mom and dad you're sneaking boys over?"

"it's neither of your guys' business. no one was over here. stop acting like your two years old, noah." olivia snaps.

"it is kind of is my business if i'm your midsummers date." rafes jealously started to show more and more whenever he saw the girl. it didn't matter if their rule was no pogue on pogue macking, he hated the thought of her hanging out with the people on the cut.

"doesn't matter." olivia didn't care if she hurt his feelings or not. rafe was not someone she wanted to be associated with. "i'm leaving."

without another word from her, she leaves the house and walks over to john b's place where they met up everyday. she got there right in time to see jj punching the air and making banging noises with his mouth.

"knocking paint off the wall from the inside!" jj freaks out. "first of all, look at this shit." he walks over to pope and kiara and starts messing with his hair so a bunch of tiny white flakes fall to the ground.

"that's dandruff." olivia walks in, taking a seat beside pope. giving the boy a disgusting glance, she laughs at his stupidity and listens into the conversation.

"that's paint." jj fights. "at that point, i was waiting for death."

"so you saw the guy that shot at us right?" pope confirms.

"wait what?" olivia looks between jj and john b.

"yup." john b crosses his arms as he leans against the pole. "crazy, i know."

"where did you guys go?"

"lana grubbs place." john b answers.

"did you get a good description?"

"burly." was all jj could come up with.

"burly? that's not really helpful."

"like the guy from my dads garage. you guys know. i can tell you guys with full confidence. these boys, these killers, they're square groupers." jj takes a hit of his cigarettes and lets the puff of smoke out.

"what did these square groupers look like? cause apparently you don't know what to look for!" pope yells.

"i wasn't taking little mental polaroids the whole time! i was under duress!" jj yells back, taking in a deep breath. "but i can tell you by the way ms. lana was screaming, that these guys are serious."