26.

🦋☀ 🌊 - 26

    waking up next to jj wasn't something olivia wasn't entirely used to. his arm is around her waist and her head was snuggled into his chest. the last time this happened was last years mid summers party.

her eyes flutter open when she sees a figure standing in the doorway. kiara was there, her confused eyes scanning the two. it wasn't too strange to her seeing her best friends cuddled up in bed, but it was a little weird.

olivia gently moves jj's arm off of her. he was too tuckered out to notice or feel anything. between the beers he had and the drama that went down, it led to the boy snoring loudly in john b's old bed.

"we uh- we should clean up. john b should be back soon so we can head back to the craine place." kiara whispers, looking down at the blonde spread out across the bed.

"oh yeah." olivia rubs her eyes with a sigh. "i'll let him sleep."

kiara nods her head and walks out the door leaving olivia to grab her things. she changes into jj's oversized shirt he left at john b's place weeks ago.

"what are you doing?" jj mumbles from the bed, now half awake.

olivia purses her lips and turns around to see her boyfriend propping himself up with one arm and using the other to rub his eyes. "i was hoping you'd be able to sleep longer. you're so tired."

"why? you don't want to see me?" the boy jokes.

"maybe." she shrugs her shoulders and grabs her backpack. "i'm helping kiara and pope take down the lights and stuff."

"i think they look nice. all my hard work is getting taken down." jj frowns.

"i thought it looked nice too." olivia walks over to him, placing a kiss on his head. "get some sleep."

"you sound like a mom." he stops his girlfriend, pulling her down to press a light kiss to her lips.

"do i now? then why are you kissing me?" she pulls a small smile onto her lips.

"hmm, i like girlfriend more." he kisses her once more before hopping out of bed and getting changed himself. "by the way, i like your shirt."

olivia rolls her eyes, but let's jj follow her out the door. the group starts their job and silently do their thing. olivia and jj pick up the beer bottles on the floor while kiara and pope test out the lowering system.

it was obvious that olivia's excited for their new plan. she didn't fully understand how they were supposed to get the money if the pawn shop will lie again, but it's worth a shot.

"so, you and jj?" pope smirks at the girl coming his way. "you two have fun last night?"

"pope, leave them alone." kiara says from the tree.

"you guys like a thing now?" pope furrows his eyebrows, ignoring kiara. "i mean it's obvious. he looks at you like you're everything."

"yeah, boyfriend material. am i right?" olivia turns back around forgetting why she went over there in the first place.

"oh! she just gave it away. haha my ship has sailed!" pope shouts from behind, making olivia laugh as she walks towards jj.

"john b pulling a houdini." jj sits in the hot tub playing with the floats floating around.

"yeah, where is he? i got my scholarship interview in the morning. we've got to get this done." pope lowers kiara down from the tree while eyeing around for john b.